PYS '15 Dates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone else have a chainsaw they can bring? Mine is not running and don't know if I can get it straightened out in time to bring it along.

I can bring one

I'll bring my electric also

Mr. Ballard you are a genius. Hmmm....off to CL I go.

Bill! Help! Please channel your otherworldly packing skills to me. I need to put 100 pounds of s*** in a 50 pound truck bed.
First I need to still put some kinda platform on the back of my truck then figure out how to pack it. If I bring my spare tire I have enough room left for some captain & soda. Which is a good start....but I may need a bit more for the trip.
The reality is I'll be packing light so I may need to sponge things like a grill and other s*** I can share. I will bring at least 2 hot dogs so I'm covered for food.. gonna be a sight going down the road with my camping gear strapped to the hood.

Bill! Help! Please channel your otherworldly packing skills to me. I need to put 100 pounds of **** in a 50 pound truck bed.
First I need to still put some kinda platform on the back of my truck then figure out how to pack it. If I bring my spare tire I have enough room left for some captain & soda. Which is a good start....but I may need a bit more for the trip.
The reality is I'll be packing light so I may need to sponge things like a grill and other **** I can share. I will bring at least 2 hot dogs so I'm covered for food.. gonna be a sight going down the road with my camping gear strapped to the hood.

Door pockets are the key to any successful packing job!

Those really big totes work really well and are relatively cheap. You just have to secure the lid with a piece of rope or strap.

My doors have no pockets. I'm screwed!

If you store your 2 hot dogs by you junk we can play reach around roulette.

Hot as my junk is...I won't even need to cook them...except I'll want the grill marks on them.

You people are sick......but thats why I hang out with ya.

As the day of departure draws near, I find myself thinking almost endlessly of the adventure that is PYS.
So totally stoked.
If I work the early shift on Friday the 12th, I will be leaving right after work for a late night arrival. No sense waiting till Saturday morn.

I'm off Friday the 12th, so I am planning a afternoon arrival. Hopefully about 3-4.

Sweet. I am feeling a little sick that day....cough, cough....I may need to call off....

I also plan to be there Friday afternoon/evening.

I may see if I can swing Friday off as well...

The A/C is fixed in the taco and the perpetual stocking of booze is nearing completion so nothing else matters at this point