PYS '15 Dates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mmmmmm hot Jen!

Maybe we can look back on this year as the return of Walter

Mrs x

Maybe.

It would be soTom like, he shows up and has no idea where the river is, who hot river Jen is, or know about the camp host. Like a child that walks into a movie..........

I know where the damn river is........its over there!
Hot river Jen? It's a hot river with a Jen in it.....duh!
Camp host, no clue, like a chiid.

I like how tom doesn't let us know about the 4 dozen cookies he brought with until day 7.

I missed number one, Richard Caleb, and I made 2. Then I missed the first year of tubes on the river. Been there for the rest

Year 1 we knew the river existed but didn't go to it, we passed the park & had to turn around there, the water was over the road/bridge.
I made year 1,2,3,6 & now awaiting year 7. Year 2 was hold my crawdad year. Giant squirt gun debut, red 60 & road side party.
I love the pic Walter posted of us during year 1 in the parking lot. We partied our balls off in that hotel parking lot. Motorcycle frog & Clint bitchin "why does it have to be a frog" One of my fondest PYS memories.

PYS...why ya gots ta be so far away????!!!??

I like how tom doesn't let us know about the 4 dozen cookies he brought with until day 7.

I like how Jeremy is a big fat liar liar pants on fire and will not get any cookies this year.

PYS I 2009....some random shots:

Gum will be jealous of this one.
'09 Mini UA 001.jpg
'09 Mini UA 003.jpg
'09 Mini UA 148.jpg
'09 Mini UA 153.jpg

PYS IV Vicky reached honey badger status. Remaining hard enough to battle through being sick and losing her voice for most of the trip.

PYS VI brought the eternal flame.

I like how Jeremy is a big fat liar liar pants on fire and will not get any cookies this year.

What are you going to do? Send the cookies from your house to Flat Nasty and address them to everyone except me 7 days into the trip? :cookie:

HPIM2304.jpg

HPIM2305.jpg

We were there on the weekends of year 1
mrs x

and who can forget this on year IV
P6040377.jpg

Awesome pics. Great memories.

That grill reached honey badger status that day.

So many great days! I wish I could remember them....

I'm such a Ho-Bag.

Not complaining....just stating!