Prospective members (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello Randy,

Thanks for acceptance - I hope to be at the Feb meeting with the newly transformed 88 FJ62 h55 conversion. I look forward to meeting you in person. I am currently a member of the 3FE@yahoogroups.com. How do I become a member of the Trail Crew group? I am new to most of this, any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Ron

To become a member all you do is show up to our next meeting. We are having a snow run tonight up in Castaic if you want to join us. pm me for further info.

Hello Randy,

I should have my LC toward the end of next week. A snow run sounds like a lot of fun. By the way, what is pm

Hello Randy,

I should have my LC toward the end of next week. A snow run sounds like a lot of fun. By the way, what is pm

pm means private message via this forum.

Seth C ...Introducing myself

Hi guys, I posted in the main thread of the LA Trail Crew, but realized maybe you want me to post this here instead.

I'm married, live in Hollywood, and drive a 1985 FJ60. I've owned a 4-Runner, an FJ40, and now the 60. umm, what else might be pertinent? I'm a web and graphics designer....

Anyhow, I think I'm going to try and make it to the Sizzler meeting tomorrow!

-Seth C.

Here's a pic of the current truck
FJ60pic1_small.jpg

Hello,

I own a 2007 FJ Cruiser. I've also adopted my bro-in-law's '83 FJ60. I'm getting the FJ60 back to working order at the moment.

I'm 37 in Reseda. I've been going to SnT for the past 4 years. My first weekend run was in Old Mojave Road. I've had a few weekend runs around Death Valley. I've retreated more to simple camping and relaxing for now.

Thanks, Eric

IMG_9166.jpg

IMG_9091.jpg

Work in progress:
IMAG0463-1.jpg

Hey guys/gals,

I'm looking to get into a club with my recently purchased FJ60. I come from the J**P world for the last 20 years. I like to wheel anywhere from Big Bear to Gorman. I would like to tackle the Rubicon next year. I live in the SF Valley area as well. Hope to meet you guys at next month's meeting.

:cheers:
Jason

Hey guys/gals,

I'm looking to get into a club with my recently purchased FJ60. I come from the J**P world for the last 20 years. I like to wheel anywhere from Big Bear to Gorman. I would like to tackle the Rubicon next year. I live in the SF Valley area as well. Hope to meet you guys at next month's meeting.

:cheers:

Jason

Welcome!

Come on down to the next meeting which is next Tuesday, Oct 4th.

Was great meeting everyone at last nights meeting. See you on some runs soon.

hi, guys my name is Cesar , leave in north hills, just got my fj60 1985 totally new on this pretty much stuck been part for BMW,club, but always dream with fj60 finally got one so i guess i will new lot of help where to start modified my fj60 and i would love be part of the crew.

coruja08 said:
hi, guys my name is Cesar , leave in north hills, just got my fj60 1985 totally new on this pretty much stuck been part for BMW,club, but always dream with fj60 finally got one so i guess i will new lot of help where to start modified my fj60 and i would love be part of the crew.

Come out to the next meeting. Surf and Turf and Panamint Valley trips are coming up next month.

Join us at our next meeting. Surf and turf is the weekend of Nov 5th and it's a great place to wheel a stock truck and meet people with cool trucks.

Going to try to make it to the next meeting. Tues, Mar. 6, right? Been in LA a few years, but only got my truck (1970 FJ40) shipped out from the East Coast a few months ago. See you next week...Oh yeah, my name's Dave. The truck goes by Big Bumpy (thanks to my wife).

Yep. Meetings are on the 1st Tues of the month at 7pm. We look forward to meeting you Dave.

Was looking forward to the meeting but have the brakes apart on the 40, and wife's got the other car tied up. Can't make it for April either....see ya in May.

Hey guys, my name is Sean, and I just purchased a bone stock 1997 LX450 (unlocked) last month. I'm a longtime friend of JLH911 (Jose), who was one of the people who convinced me to buy an FZJ80. I'm planning on attending the meeting on Tuesday night.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I live in Acton, where I own a 5 acre ranch that is adjacent to many, many miles of trails. I have trail-ridden my quads and LX in this area countless number of times. I'd be open to hosting a BBQ/trail ride event over here sometime.

Here's a pic of my LX next to my friend's 95 LC. We took a ride in the hills behind my house.

nT880.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, my name is Sean, and I just purchased a bone stock 1997 LX450 (unlocked) last month. I'm a longtime friend of JLH911 (Jose), who was one of the people who convinced me to buy an FZJ80. I'm planning on attending the meeting on Tuesday night.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I live in Acton, where I own a 5 acre ranch that is adjacent to many, many miles of trails. I have trail-ridden my quads and LX in this area countless number of times. I'd be open to hosting a BBQ/trail ride event over here sometime.

Here's a pic of my LX next to my friend's 95 LC. We took a ride in the hills behind my house.

As you can see, we hardly check our forum anymore.

Good thing you came out to the meeting last time. :doh:

In brief...

I own a 1988 Fj62. Panning to come to the mtg in May if work allows.

52, live in Pasdena, work in the film industry, pretty regular poster on Expo Portal, not so much here on Mud as of yet.

I use the 62 as my work and travel vehicle, have been slowly rehabbing/modding it as I use it, have plenty done with lots more to do and don't think it will ever be "done".

John E

I own a 1988 Fj62. Panning to come to the mtg in May if work allows.

52, live in Pasdena, work in the film industry, pretty regular poster on Expo Portal, not so much here on Mud as of yet.

I use the 62 as my work and travel vehicle, have been slowly rehabbing/modding it as I use it, have plenty done with lots more to do and don't think it will ever be "done".

John E

Hi John, Welcome please do join us at our next meeting, you'll find that we're an ok bunch to hang out with! LOL I myself just signed into Expo portal, I haven't posted anything just been reading up on a few things here and there. I follow Dave Druck quite a bit.

Our group is pretty diverse with regards to off-roading and types of Vehicles. We try to get a mix of degrees of difficulties. I’m into expedition / camping, where others are into the more crazy rock crawling. We all bring different skill sets to the table which makes for a great opportunity for learning new tips and tricks, oh and spending more money.

And John, You're truly never "done" with your rig.

If you would more information please feel free to contact me.

Also FYI we ask our members to be part of Cal4wheels as well.

Danny

Vice president of LA county Trail Crew
thetrailcrew.com

Thanks Danny, I've got the mtg on my schedule, work might interfere but I'll be there if possible.

John E

Hello,

I drive an 86 FJ60 and have been looking to join a club down in LA. I'm fairly new at the Cruiser gig and 4x4 altogether. My rig is fairly stock and ready for dirt (she was a beach queen for the past 27 years- nothing wrong with that, just part of her history) Im in the Healthcare industry (IT), have some mechanical skills and have not really gotten my hands in good 'ol grease since High School. I'd like to attend your next meet in May and join the club-

Thanks,
Juan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom