1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

propane orphis?

Discussion in 'Workshop and Home Improvement' started by lx450landcruiser, Oct 23, 2006.

1. lx450landcruiser

lx450landcruiser Moderator

Well i have a miele cook top thats natural gas. its a dual fuel stove and is convertable to LP. It says there is a conversion kit i can get from miele. I called them direct and they say we dont offer this any more sorry. Nor can they get me the right parts WTF?? so im on my own for this one. i sourced the right regulator but i still need the orphises i was able to get the sizes from miele but i stil cant find them. any one know a good place that could help me source these? miele is a german company so its metric. I really dont want to have to sodder and drill these as i dont have a drill press up here.
    sizes are 29, and 120
    thanks
  2. wob

wob

I feel your pain....
    I went through this with Jenn Air a few years ago. I had my kitchen built around the range. Sears had to buy my range back, and I had to purchase a Viking. It was the only one that would fit. :frown:

pssst - (orifice) :flipoff2:
  3. lx450landcruiser

lx450landcruiser Moderator

pssst - (orifice) :flipoff2:[/QUOTE]

damn i knew id spell it wrong

every time.....
  4. LukeZero

LukeZero

I probably have/can get what you need....
    call me at work.

1-800-201-8709
    1-574-293-8709

Luke Lefever
    Lefever Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
    Elkhart, IN
  5. hodag

hodag

damn i knew id spell it wrong

every time.....[/quote]

pssst - solder

just had to rub it in.

Hodag

Misspellers of the world - untie!!
  6. Landpimp

Landpimp

as my gas dryer stoped heating last night......I was there getting the model # off the inside.......and noticed a sticker that said "this unit has been converted to LP" so I have been using it for 4 years on natural gas......... :doh:

will have the repair dude change it back to nat gas.....bet it will also work better ;)