Post up what you pedal (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

one of my bikes, the only one I have a decent photo of
6312925919_26184bb1f2_z.jpg

My wife and I both run Giant Reign 2's

It's just what we need to stretch our legs, and ALOT of fun on the aggressive downhill sections.
The hydraulic seats are standard on the Giants :clap:. The components have been holding up nicely too.

Reign_2.jpg

Sort of a pile-o-parts picked out at the local shop...Highball frame, RS Reba fork, Shimano Deore and hydro brakes.....all quite the upgrade from a circa 1997 Trek. Yes that's an instagram photo...sigh.
IMG_0899.JPG

Got this last September: Niner ROS 9, set up with a 1 x 10 drivetrain, 130mm travel Rock Shox fork. Very fun bike.

White Clouds.jpg

Also have an
Aluminum Balance from 1995 as my daily commuter
Steel Lemond road bike
Aluminum Stump Jumper FSR circa 2009
97-ish Trek 7000 , bomb-canned Yeti green, full rigid single speed

Dan
3-speed Marquis Touring Bike with the biggest wire frame baskets Wald makes

What brand fjork is that on the Scott?
That's the newer Suntour Epicon. Supposedly a good budget fork.

Just now saw this. Gregnash is correct. While I was skeptical about this fork, and I almost went for a Fox 32 Float, I am glad I went this route. 600 miles on this fork and it is still rides like new. I have had it apart a couple of times and adjusted the travel for certain trips. My friend had the Fox 32 Float R on his bike rebuilt after seeing how smooth this Epicon is, and his Fox still isn't as good.

... also, where did you get that Ninkasi jersey! I so need one of those!

A buddy of mine works for one of the local distributors, the Nikasi Rep is a big fan of mtn. biking, he's sponsored our team the last few years.

A buddy of mine works for one of the local distributors, the Nikasi Rep is a big fan of mtn. biking, he's sponsored our team the last few years.

Well if you ever happen to come across a couple more that you don't need in a Medium and Large I will happily take both off your hands!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom