Post a pic of your rig... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Paul, Thanks for the t-shirt. It made it to the Arctic Circle and beyond! Too cold to wear it. Winter came early, a bit
tough camping, but better than being in a Louisiana swamp for me. Great talks, and enjoyed visiting. See you next time
in Lafayette. J

View attachment 1146514
glad to see ya are back in your environment & all is well!

It was really fun running around at SCC with all of you!

Same here John look forward to getting out on the trail with you again soon. Check out our Colorado trip its gonna be a great one :)

Was in the MegaCab so I didn't have a card on me but this nice Taco was downstairs yesterday. Looks like he uses it.

20160512_132901.jpg

yea saw it about a month ago on don1t know who it B.:)

I thought you guys might like an update on my truck. I might actually be able to go over a small rock without it hitting the belly now.

Here is a before and after lift pic:
before-after-jpg.1033298

Looking good bud will give you a new confidence on the trails this October :)

Welcome and nice clean 80 :cheers:

Looks like a good start to me.

Was good to meet you Ladies and fellows today. Nice rigs and looking forward to getting together in the future for a common interest.
IMG_0835.jpg

Was good to meet you Ladies and fellows today. Nice rigs and looking forward to getting together in the future for a common interest.
Nice shot :cheers: and same here Ben was great to meet you and look forward to catching you at a future meeting or event.

Keeping is top secret over there Jon @kjnarmyfj I wanna see that new 200 :droid: I hope the travel and buying experience is a great one for you bud :cheers:

Keeping is top secret over there Jon @kjnarmyfj I wanna see that new 200 :droid: I hope the travel and buying experience is a great one for you bud :cheers:

I login into FB and there is it 👏 congrats bud. Love the blueberry color that will be my next one as well :cheers:

53690324_10157147344531972_179895963618377728_n.jpg

hahaha yea it was a ok buying experience , great trip back from Denver tho and then latched on the camper and headed to Biloxi ! did 17 mpg back from Denver , and 14 pulling camper to Biloxi impressed lol .

once I arrived in Denver and arrived to the dealership I was little pissed off, as the sales guy said it was super clean only has 2 little scratches , well it has tons of scratches and buffer trail marks , good thing I detail cars and can fix it all but not th point , also went test drive it and the steering wheels was off a few degrees to the left , and the vehicle was super twitchy so I knew the ligament was off, well it was like 6 pm and alll the tech guys had left and they said I would have to stay till am till get that fixed , sooo I raised hell and told him bring me back to airport I'm done ... he went chat with manager who called the big wig who then gave me 500 off and told me take it and bring to alignment place once home and send them the receipt and they would pay for it , made them write that down lol , any way made it back and first thing in am got it taken care of and faxed them the copy , fun times ... as for s the 2000 miles I put on it in few days it was great !!!

We could all do without those shotty salesman if they would just tell it like it is I guess they wouldn't be salesman. Glad the big wig had sense enough to make good on the deal. How'd it do towing the camper? I hooked up Paul's trailer with the 40 on it last week. It had plenty power but if I towed a load much I'd swap out those rear coils for a heavier set. I went with the mediums when I did the lift vs the heavies I had on the 80. I do need a brake controller the brakes were taxed with the larger tires and trailer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom