Post a pic of your rig... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Installed BIO sliders and roof rack this weekend. Very happy with the final product.

done.jpg

My new to me 97 lx450, love the mud forum and glad to see some Louisiana folks here too.

Nice rig. It looks like you're in Gretna, I have family all over the West Bank and Belle Chasse. Welcome :cheers:

It's Algiers, you can't tell from the crappy roads:) Jk but thanks for the comment. Been working on her from time to time, seat extensions, new door speakers and finding a few unplugged harnesses :) I love her though!

I see a few around town, but not a ton.

sweet! have a safe trip.

1982 BJ42
Over 350 000 km and going strong. (Just crossed Canada with it).

Two rebuilts over the past 17 years.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438861512.030612.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438861640.820330.jpg

Wow all those rigs coming down to Louisiana.

Ouups sorry, i was thinking it was just an open thread for all to post. Didn't think i was booking a trip south of here ;)

Buggy 1.jpg

No more beating on the Purdy truck for me. I'll beat on this little unit for a while. 22re on propane, aussie up front, welded rear, dual t-cases. Plans are to link the rear this winter. Should be a fun little rig. We'll see...

Nice. What's the wheelbase on it?

View attachment 1118850

No more beating on the Purdy truck for me. I'll beat on this little unit for a while. 22re on propane, aussie up front, welded rear, dual t-cases. Plans are to link the rear this winter. Should be a fun little rig. We'll see...

Sweet setup, nice score bud :cheers: :clap:

Hey, I have no pic to post. I'm working in Lafayette for next 3 weeks, down from Ladysmith, BC. I saw a very nice 80 today,
I think black with 4x4labs rear bumper, rear winch with alum hawse, rear tire and ladder. Just passed it in the SW side of town.
Would like to see it, if the owner is on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom