Possible Group Buy for Retro Emblems (1 Viewer)

Do you want a Super-Sweet Retro 40 Badge?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brad why don't you oven heat the enameled parts? set it to about 200º and the dry time goes down to a few hours and helps harden the enamel. Experiment with the red first. Aluminum can out gas when heat is applied but at 200º I wouldn't be concerned.
This is why I love this forum. A simple solution that I should have thought of. Thank you. I will give that a try when I get off work tonight.

The heck with raw, I'll be ordering a black/red one later today if they're up on the website!
They will be up on the site on Saturday. I need the morning to set it all up. Probably late afternoon is when they will show up on my site.

No. You will need the tabs to attach it. The grill badges are very different than the universal badges. The grill badge on my website is still the plastic one. The metal version will be replacing it sometime in mid-late October.

ok, thanks, well please put me on the list for a blk/white one for my 96 80 series for sure, will buy one, and thx for making these.

ok, thanks, well please put me on the list for a blk/white one for my 96 80 series for sure, will buy one, and thx for making these.
Black and white will not be a color option. There will be black with brushed aluminum, red with brushed aluminum, and bare metal. If you want black and white then you will want to order a plastic one before I perminately remove them from my website.

Black and white will not be a color option. There will be black with brushed aluminum, red with brushed aluminum, and bare metal. If you want black and white then you will want to order a plastic one before I perminately remove them from my website.

ah, sorry, I meant black and silver, doh!......

And now I am ...more complete...for now

Sorry for the bad news update but here it comes. I have been out doing a trail repair all day and just got in. The plan was to do a quick mini trail down to a local fishing spot. I wanted to try out the new lift i put on my suzuki. BAD IDEA!! I broke the front passenger strut mount about 5 miles into the trail. I had to hike about 4 miles back until I was in cell range. Called my wife to bring me my welder and generator in the 100. I sholud have taken that to my fishing spot in the first place. I welded up the break good enough to limp home. Unfortunately the wait time for my wife, the removal, welding, and reinstall of the ghetto fix strut took almost 8 hours. I planned to spend the afternoon taking pics and getting these up on etsy and my website www.bh3dprinting.com. It's too dark to take decent pics now. I will be up first thing in the morning working on this and will get them up on my site before noon tomorrw. Again, sorry for the delay. Just be a tad more patient with me.

Sold the 80 and broke the Suzuki... Ouch. It's ok, we still love you as long as you keep making cool stuff for our trucks!

No worries, and glad you made it out

FINALLY they are here. Just got my website loaded with the new badges. I will get etsy updated later today. I need to go watch some football first. I am going to run a 15% off promo AND free shipping for the first two weeks of this product line. The coupon code is "TEQ15" My profit with this promo is just about shot BUT I'm hopeful it will help get the product out there and allow me to put in larger batches for lower prices down the road. I REALLY need pics of these new badges installed so I can get them up on my site. Post them here or shoot me a PM.

Here are the new 4 Wheel Drive Badges:
Aluminum Retro “4 Wheel Drive Badge” | BH3D Printing
Here is the new TEQ badges;
Aluminum TEQ Universal Badge (Round and Oval) | BH3D Printing

Just ordered one cream colored 4 wheel drive badge and one black colored 4 wheel drive badge. I'll get you a pic as soon as I get them installed. Thanks for doing this!

**edit** I didn't use the promo code because, if they are nice, they will be worth the $35 each. I'm expecting them to be nice. A man's got to make money to stay in business and be able to keep turning out things we need(want).

@bhicks will the oval aluminum TEQ badge fit my '96 FZJ80 grille? just confirming - they look great!

Is the single cup holder with the side phone holder (instead of the second cup holder) going to be a future addition to the site or was that a one time run? I noticed it in the background when looking at the center console insert.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD-Forum1433384956_086616.jpg

@bhicks will the oval aluminum TEQ badge fit my '96 FZJ80 grille? just confirming - they look great!
No. I will be releasing the 95-02 Landcruiser grill badge in aluminum next month. The universal badge might fit but the grill badge would be a much better fit and more secure. It will use the 3 factory screws to attach.

Is the single cup holder with the side phone holder (instead of the second cup holder) going to be a future addition to the site or was that a one time run? I noticed it in the background when looking at the center console insert.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD-Forum1433384956_086616.jpg
No. I ran that on my website for a few weeks a while back and lost a ton of money on the design. The print kept failing on the outer edges of the square cocmpartment. I ended up only having about 30% of them actually be successful which was a REALLY bad marketing plan. I do have one of those left somewhere in my old designs box. If you want it; shoot me a pm/start a conversation and we can figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom