Possible Group Buy for Retro Emblems (1 Viewer)

Do you want a Super-Sweet Retro 40 Badge?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In for both - flat

Also interested...

I can't find any places that list the dimensions of the rectangle 'TOYOTA' emblem. @SUMMIT CRUISERS Jr , would you mind putting a tape measure to yours and let us know?

I can't find any places that list the dimensions of the rectangle 'TOYOTA' emblem. @SUMMIT CRUISERS Jr , would you mind putting a tape measure to yours and let us know?

Yeah I'll get the measurements soon.

Edit:

It's 8.25" by 2.5"

Last edited:
Count me in.

heres my nitpick- the oem center emblem says 'toyota landcruiser' and then you want to add yet another toyota corner emblem? seems a bit overkill.

If i had my way id redo the center emblem to be a larger "Landcruiser"......deleting the 'Toyota' there.......and then do the old school Toyota and 4wd emblems at the corner. plus i prefer the look of the 55 emblem:

image.jpg

Bugsnbikes makes a great point. My upper hatch center badge is foggy. I would gladly buy a new one that only says landcruiser or "Land Crusher". No joke. On a related note, I have ordered quite a few cruiser specific items from Brad and I think he does excellent work. Happy to have someone who makes quality accessories that make my cruiser stand out. His workmanship and customer service are exemplarary.

There is a member on here that sells the "landcruiser" badges. They are a metallic looking decal that replaces the factory emblem. They look pretty clean I bet he would be willing to make ones that have custom phrases. I will try to track down his name. In regards to me making them, that is not possible. That rear badge is almost 40" across. My largest printer has a build platform of 14"x14" inches. Nowhere close to what I need to make something that big.

Im thinking about simply chopping off the toyota portion and rounding the upper corner to match.......and then simply recentering the Landcruiser in its original spot.

Id Probably then do the Toyota on the side with the 4wd emblem.

The main reason for all of this for those with spare tires (mines a 37" ) is that it blocks most of the emblems from view for everyone with rear bumpers/spare tores/ jerries etc mounted. Im shooting to just move things around such that emblems arent buried and not have too many low or blocked emblems.

Any word on these yet? Keep thinking of hiding the surface imperfections from the orig. 4wd badge with one of these! Just checked out your grill emblems, got one ordered up to replace the hideous gold one I have.

Last edited:
There is a member on here that sells the "landcruiser" badges. They are a metallic looking decal that replaces the factory emblem. They look pretty clean I bet he would be willing to make ones that have custom phrases. I will try to track down his name. In regards to me making them, that is not possible. That rear badge is almost 40" across. My largest printer has a build platform of 14"x14" inches. Nowhere close to what I need to make something that big.

It's @gahi that makes the Sticker emblem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom