Portsmouth Island 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Green Hell Mustang - Really digging the new PI sticker. Thanks for doing it . Oh, and thanks for putting the 60 IN FRONT of the 80 where it belongs. :) Extra stickers (for sale) would be cool too.

Thanks! I'm glad you like them. We'll most likely have several leftover stickers for people that want to put it on multiple rigs. The final word is up to @FJ Junkie , but I don't see why you can't get a few extras.:)

@Green Hell Mustang - Really digging the new PI sticker. Thanks for doing it . Oh, and thanks for putting the 60 IN FRONT of the 80 where it belongs. :) Extra stickers (for sale) would be cool too.
Typically you want to use a tow strap to safely pull a vehicle, but in this case the 80 is clearly pushing the 60.

so jealous. Next year for sure.

Man, if I cant make it, i def want a sticker. We have a wedding to go to in Fl right around that time. Dont know the exact date yet.

I don't have to bring the trailer. I have plenty of other sleeping options. Looking forward to this trip, if I can get my 80 running right!

Plenty of room on the beach!

subbed. this is tempting...

I want a cabin spot.

hey folks, looked through this thread, interested in going but beach camping. Is there a signup fee or anything other than purchasing the ferry ride. Is there a time limit on when this needs to be paid by? When are people getting at the ferry?

if i do make it, ill be beach camping and surf fishing.

I'm not going to be able to take any PTO for this trip so I'll be coming up Friday afternoon.

hey folks, looked through this thread, interested in going but beach camping. Is there a signup fee or anything other than purchasing the ferry ride. Is there a time limit on when this needs to be paid by? When are people getting at the ferry?

if i do make it, ill be beach camping and surf fishing.
The club has no signup fee for this event. Any cost for the cabins is split amongst the people using the cabins; they've already been reserved and paid for. I don't recall there being a fee for camping on the beach. The ferry ride is a cost that is handled by each individual through the ferry service. They usually will take a reservation for going over to the island but don't collect your money until your return trip (IIRC). We'll have to wait until there is a more firm schedule and head count to say when we'll hit the ferry - they don't have a regular schedule but will work with us.

I'll join you on the fishing thing. Might also bring kayaks to paddle the sound side if the weather permits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom