• Ellis Peak trail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oct 24

• Oct 30/31

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Where:

Gold Lake, near Graeagle or

Ellis trail, between Lake Tahoe and Rubicon Springs.

When:

October 24 or

October 30/31, the 30th is Nevada Day

No not Cadillac. But in that area. Just past the staging area for the rubicon on the Tahoe side you take a right off the road that leads to the Rubicon. I hope to make the run on my Quad to check it out before the dates in question. My understanding :hmm: is that it is a easy/moderate trail that can be an into the peak and out or a loop back to the Rubicon road and back to staging area. Day run. Anybody run this trail know more?:meh:

What no Club run for October? :)Open to any suggestions. If any of you have trips planned we could tag along:grinpimp:. Remember the season is closing fast. With the El Nino :rainbow::poof::skull:out there in the pacific it could be a short year/season on both ends. I know some of you are braving the travel to Surf and Turf(thats always great time):beer:. Throw some ideas out. If no one has any plans or ideas I'm gonna hit the Rubicon again before it gets snowed in. Thinking Nevada day-Friday. Maybe run Eldorado canyon this Saturday by myself if I have to. Scouting out for possibility/need of a work party out there this winter.:hmm: Fixed my leak on the F-turd. Apparently you need to be stronger* to tighten those bolts with just a screwdriver on the oil pan. Got almost a full turn with a socket and three extentions. Now I am down to a few dime and half dollar leak spots on garage floor.

*To quote the drunk in the bar in the movie the Wedding Singer "I used to be much stronger":D.