PMC Welcomes all Toyota 4WD's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
YES Pacific Mountain Cruisers is a local chapter of TLCA (Toyota Land Cruisers Assoc), but this does not mean that we only accept Land Cruisers into the club. It is more of a Toyota 4WD club, as a matter of fact we have had a lot of long time Land Cruiser owners crossing over to the "Dark Side" recently. The dark side being 4 Runners, and Minis, heck we even have a token J%%P, Hi Ron, in the club.

So come hang out, meet some cool people, and Ron, tell some stories, hear some stories, and maybe you might even join the club.

As far as the actual vehicle requirements, well basically, any Toyota 4Wheel Drive with a LOW RANGE, will be accepted, (NO Rav 4's or Vans)

:steer::bounce: Thanks, it's nice to see it put out there for people to understand that a 4Runner/Mini is a legitimate form of off-road travel.

Thanks for clarifying it all, now I know I can refer folks to check things out and they'll see this. :D

Last edited:
Hey, a 4Runner is considerably more legit than just about anything out there these days...

Looking to join up with a TLCA club. I live up in Jackson, CA and looking to find some rides fairly local to me. How can I get some additional info? Where are you located?.

Tex,
PMC's home ground is in the North Bay area, but we do cover a vast terrain when it comes to our members. The main group resides in Sonoma county, but we do have members as far as north as Oregon, and as far south as San Jose, maybe even further.

Our meetings are held in Santa Rosa. Feel free to stop by if you are in the area for one of our meetings.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to post them up, somebody will always respond to them.

Thanks for the interest in the club.

texcwa - not trying to take away potential members from PMC (they are a club with a good reputation), but there is a TLCA chapter in Placerville, a bit closer to you. At least, they are still listed on the TLCA website, although they have not migrated here. Here is the contact info listed on TLCA: Toys on the Rocks
P.O. Box 546
Placerville CA 95667
David Thomas
dthomas@d-web.com
530-622-6655

Tex,
Twoyotas is correct, Toys on the Rocks, is also a very good group of people, and closer to you. They have HI-JACKED a few PMC memebers, but that is no problem because the two clubs are very friendly with each other as well, and we all get along great when we are together.

So take your pick, I personally say you can't go wrong with either group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom