Please vote for the Inaugural FJ40 Cross-Country Expedition Official Decal (1 Viewer)

Which decal do you like best for the Cross Country Expedition?

• Blue 40

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • Red 40

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • Both 40's

Votes: 38 52.1%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ginmtb

'74 FJ40 - my first!
Threads
Okay here is your chance to help us choose the official decal for the Inaugural FJ40 Cross-Country Expedition (even if you aren't going!). Please submit a vote for the design you like the best. Included below is a photo of what the decals would look like on the back of a 40 (for scale purposes). The decals are 3"x5", vinyl with waterproof ink, professionally printed.

upload_2016-8-25_10-43-41.png

upload_2016-8-25_10-38-50.png

upload_2016-8-25_10-39-59.png

upload_2016-8-25_10-57-17.png

I like the idea of both and/or hecrod's 40 but the one with two is too busy for me and heck, an old soft top 40? I just like it better.
Either one works for me.

I like the dual FJ40s. like I say, put a inaugural year on it when we get the official start date established.

Both 40's.

John

Single blue, but move the text to the left side, and the 40 to the right.

Groovy, Right On and Far Out! on your latest version with date!

Is good :cool:

The last one is good, less busy. But hell, you did a great job with all designs, so let's just go with 1 and we will wear it!

:beer:

Are BJ40s not allowed? :(
I do like the dual 40 decal.

Instead of fj40... Just do TLC?

Keep the 40 pic

Passport to adventure change to Relay extravaganza :)

Or just relay adventure ?

Because it's more like a relay race... But... Not a race but an adventure

Just thinking out loud

Seeing how the double 40 design is leading in the voting (with only a fraction of the precincts reporting), I thought I would do one last design. Yes, for real, although @JohnnyC has some interesting ideas. Cannonball Run anyone? Anywho, here is the latest design, I integrated what I thought were some good suggestions.

upload_2016-8-25_18-51-27.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom