Please help? Can't find these anywhere? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
image.jpg
Please see the attached photo, I have. 1985 Land cruiser BJ 60 looking for a pair of these rear sway brackets that bolt to rear frame. I think FJ60's are the same. Anyone have a pair for me? Or know where I can get a pair? I need both left and right rear! Cruiser Parts wants $55 U.S. Each plus shipping! Anywhere else I can get them cheaper, they want to know, and I think they will match the price ....?
Email me back! Cheers !

Last edited:
Cruiser parts wants $55 U.S. Plus shipping! Anywhere cheaper?

Those were not factory equipment on the USA FJ60.

I'd say you're lucky to find them at all at any price.

FJ62's had a rear sway bar, and those brackets. I assume you have the threaded bolt-holes in your frame already? They are hard to find, so cruiserparts price doesn't seem crazy. Maybe you can find a 62 t hat's being parted out.

Brackets from a 61 or 62 will fit a 60 frame. The holes are in every 60 series frame I've ever seen so they will fit no problem. The brackets have the studs so no threaded inserts are required. Just holes and nuts to hold them. I bought a set new from Toyota a couple years ago. Likely NLA now but worth a check. Any Cruiser wrecking yard will have them. Prices will vary. $55 for a rust free pair sounds like a fair deal. Cruiserparts isn't always rust free.

Some of the 60's axles didn't come with the sway bar attach fittings welded on so make sure your axles are ready.

I got these from the dealer, price is normal.

I can ship the old ones to make you happy, just pay for the transprrrrrrttttttt :eek: :hmm:

file.php

Brackets from a 61 or 62 will fit a 60 frame. The holes are in every 60 series frame I've ever seen so they will fit no problem. The brackets have the studs so no threaded inserts are required. Just holes and nuts to hold them. I bought a set new from Toyota a couple years ago. Likely NLA now but worth a check. Any Cruiser wrecking yard will have them. Prices will vary. $55 for a rust free pair sounds like a fair deal. Cruiserparts isn't always rust free.

Some of the 60's axles didn't come with the sway bar attach fittings welded on so make sure your axles are ready.
Is that the year 61 or 62 or the series? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom