Pinal county **travel warning** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OffGridOverland

Overland Anywhere - Anytime
Threads
Website
www.offgridoverland.com
Some of us are already aware of this as we work or live in the area. But everyone else please read this story.

This is happening all over our state and not just south unfortunately. So please be careful.

Hikers, campers warned about assassins in parts of Pinal County

Screenshot_2016-05-24-07-43-13.png

Screenshot_2016-05-24-07-43-42.png

amazing these terrorists come and go as they please

amazing these terrorists come and go as they please

Personally I'll avoid anyplace it is recommended to carry a firearm. But next year at this time Mexico will be well on their way to building a wall to keep us safe.:rolleyes:

Consider the source. I've traveled the backcountry all over the state and the only time I've drawn my gun was due to a pittbull.

Some of us are already aware of this as we work or live in the area. But everyone else please read this story.

This is happening all over our state and not just south unfortunately. So please be careful.

Hikers, campers warned about assassins in parts of Pinal County

View attachment 1263272

View attachment 1263273
Just remember that my "happy" sheriff is running for congress.

Another (saner) take on the dangers of my county:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/opin...ama-pinal-county-sheriff-paul-babeu/84879000/

:poof: Never the less I am armed 24-7, much to the discomfort of my wife :poof:

Wife discomforted? If spiders grew to the size of dogs, our wives would DEMAND that we walk around with battle rifles slung over our shoulders 24/7!

Nature abhors a vacuum...

Hey it's all good, all those nice people are just here for a better life, whether they are smuggling drugs or people or themselves across the border. Never mind our sovereignty. And the best our gubmint can do is put up a stupid sign. Great, that's working really well. To hell with our national security, we need cheap labor (Republicans) we need more voters (Democrats).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom