pics of white 40's (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.mytoyotatrucks.com
hi guys,

i am in the process of restoring my 76 40. it is white and needs to be repainted after I do some body work. i've got the engine pulled and plan on painting the engine compartment, so i thought i would experiment finding the right white to put on it.

I've seen all the color codes, can you guys post up some pics of repainted White 40's, or stock in decent shape? I am interested in finding a white(off white) that has a decent contrast between the bright white top and grille versus the rest of the boady. wondering if that is the t-12

thanks....

I used to know this rig in the early 80,s just driveing down the road made the white beige.Its now FB red.If you are determined to go white look at the Crysler white its extreamly easy to touch up.
1975 toyota landcruiser re and re 005.jpg

031 LP11 trim
100_1191.jpg

the 7x series 03 and up is a really nice white not much beige in it like 85-96 and 96-03

Heres mine

This is my white 74.
1wheelup0312.jpg
74 and kid drivers side.jpg
desktop cruiser.JPG

This is mine T12 Cygnus White. It is a very creamy color. I freaked when I seen it in the can. But now I am really liking it. Painted a year ago.
DSC02805.jpg

Rustoleum rattle can white. Makes touch-ups easy.
P1010213__3.jpg

Here's several pics of mine. It's GM white....
DSCF1131.jpg
flexing_front.jpg
griz_coming_out.jpg

and a couple of other white ones I liked. Not mine though....the first one is the same one as Post 6 above, just a different angle; the 2nd one I don't know who's it is; the 3rd one was on Manafre.
1977FJ40-2.jpg
flexed40.JPG
maf1045newside.jpg

Last edited:
Cygnus White here.. all the pics are from Rubithon..
Resize 1.jpg
Resize 2.jpg
resize 3.jpg

one more to show dirty white.. oh so dirty
wentworth.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom