Pic of a deflared white collectors edition? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,
Does anybody have a deflared white collectors edition that is still white around the fenders? I have searched and searched to the point I don't think one exists. I just wonder what it would look like with the gray trim down the side.

I could not find a picture of my truck in transition but it started as a CE and I ultimately removed the black trim along with the flares and then line-x'd the entire lower area white. I contemplated leaving the black trim and, to me, it did not look good.

How long has is been line-x'd? Has the white stayed white? Could you post a couple pics?

Thank you

It's been line-x'd for about 6 years and no yellowing, its still white. I did the fender flare area as well as the lower part of the body, at and below the trim line. I also did the roof and the side mirrors. It has taken a beating from tight overgrown east coast trails. There are some light grey scratches and one small spot where the outer glossy shell was rubbed off, exposing the duller part of the liner.

First Picture is how it looked when I bought it in 2008, from the original owner with 63,000 miles. Second picture is how it looked about a year later, right after the line-x. The last two are within the past 3 months - about 6 years later.

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

DSC07942.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

Very nice. Is that a vizsla and a gsp(German short haired pointer)? Truck looks awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom