Pet photos (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And one more from the wife

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1446605980.606775.jpg

Which is the wife?

Hmmm.jpg

Why canines respect felines.:eek:

The cat can be difficult.

Yes they can, we have a feral barn cat that has recently adopted our place who is a great ratter. I am working on her, we are slowly becoming Buds.

Yes they can, we have a feral barn cat that has recently adopted our place who is a great ratter. I am working on her, we are slowly becoming Buds.

True feral cats will never be tame. She may warm up to you but don't expect cuddly. If she's going to hang around, get her fixed, otherwise you'll be the proud owner of a mini wildcat zoo!!

True feral cats will never be tame. She may warm up to you but don't expect cuddly. If she's going to hang around, get her fixed, otherwise you'll be the proud owner of a mini wildcat zoo!!

This one used to be my neighbor's barn kitty, he said she disappeared over a year ago (guess she doesn't like goats). Story short, we would see her about once every other month, usually with a rat in her mouth. Now she hangs here exclusively.
Gata.jpg

Actually I wouldn't mind several coyote savy rodent killers hanging around. Lord knows I can't put a dent in them.

I could not get her any closer than 3 feet although she would follow me around and let me follow her hunting (quite entertaining and productive, btw).

Leave it to my daughter, she tamed the beast.:rolleyes: It's like all those years of pent up lack of affection has exploded.:cool:

Now the challenge is hoping she doesn't let her guard down when the Spaz needs to pee.:eek:

get-attachment (2).jpg

I could not get her any closer than 3 feet although she would follow me around and let me follow her hunting (quite entertaining and productive, btw).

Leave it to my daughter, she tamed the beast.:rolleyes: It's like all those years of pent up lack of affection has exploded.:cool:

Now the challenge is hoping she doesn't let her guard down when the Spaz needs to pee.:eek:

View attachment 1291402

Little girls have that talent. If your neighbor owned her, she is domesticated but leery. Give her time, cats don't like to be approached or cornered. Give her encouragement and treats and let her come to you.

View attachment 1291402
That is ok. He won't make that mistake but one time. After the cat tears his ass up he will learn who is really the boss. Cats aren't difficult at all. You just have to understand them. Try to get a cat to fetch. Pssst you get the damn stick of you want it so bad. I got more important things to do.

image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom