parting out wrecked 77fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nuclearlemon

not an addict
Threads
not a whole lot left, hard hit on left front tire bent frame twisted door jamb in almost a foot, but cruiser used to be in great condition. i'm keeping any axle stuff that's any good, power train, and front floormat. basically, rest of the parts are for sale

FIRST OFF I HAVE TO SAY THAT REALLY SUCKS. :-[ WOULD THOSE SHOCKS WORK WITH A 2.5 LIFT? IF SO I'LL TAKE THEM DEPENDING ON THE PRICE.

Dude, that sucks. Even with it all banged up, it still looks better than my red '77 :eek:

Are you planning on keeping the original carb? I would be interested if it still has all the emissions stuff still intact.

buskshot70, the cruiser sat at fairly stock height, so i don't know that the shocks would work for you. if they have good charge when i pull them, i'll ask $20/for the four, if you want to try them, but, like i said, i don't know that they'll be tall enough.

trevor, i am keeping the carb, but the emissions stuff is all coming off. it's going in a 65, so i don't need it. i know the smog pump is toasted (pulley is shattered) and i doubt the air rail survived as the left fender is bent around everything. this was one hell of a hit.

should mention, all parts are in north denver.

I guess I should have stated it better. I was interested in the carb if it had all the emissions ports and stuff still intact. I'm in the process of resmogging my '77 and the EGR port has been sawed off. It's the last part that I need to be complete.

Anyways, if you decide to switch to a Weber, let me know. :G

What shape are the hardtop sides (rusty?) How much? Also how about the rear ambulance doors? Let me know, thanks. Hope you are all right man, thats one nasty hit on the driver side.. sorry to see it..

Nuclear: If you are selling, How much for the intake/exhaust manifold,(If its on a 2f engine, no cracks or welds, thats what I have already)????
Mike in indiana

I am interested in the rear jump seats if you had them. Let me know what you want for them.

Sorry to hear about you accident.

Is you hardtop spoken for already?
What kinda shape is it in?

Mac

left side has damage and no side or kick out window. left amby door has a little dent (i think from spare tire carrier). right amby door has minor rust on bottom. right side is beautiful. top is gone.

how about the right side mirror if its the rectangle type grey plastic back oh and the wiring harness? shipped to kcmo

how are the door panels? wanna sell them

Hey Ige,
Does it have a passenger-side horn and/or headrests that you'd part with? If so, would you be willing to ship them?

I could use a new tranny hump on the '76? What condition is this one in, and would you be willing to sell it?

Thanks.
Todd Bull.

How's the transmission and transfer case? I am in Carbondale so I could pick up.

Bad hit...glad you got out of that one...guess that says a lot about a cruisers strength. I see a few have asked about the top and ambulance doors...if nobody has dibs let me know the condition and a price. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom