For Sale Parting Out my Friends 88 FJ62 in NJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for glove box door brown, dash panel that goes around gauges, a solenoid for xfer case(under hood on firewall,pass side of engine, bottom one. Dash pad brown if not cracked. Pm or post here. 78412

I'm looking for brown dash pad, grey plastic dash panel around gauges, glove box door, xfer case disengage solenoid( on firewall under hood pass side of engine,) and an interior trim panel for tailgate

If you haven't scrapped it yet, i could use a driver side mirror, the window controller if electric, the plastic cover for the gear shift, and tail light lens. I'm also in Philly so depending on where in NJ, I could drive to pick up and pay in cash.

Hey mirrors are sold, the window switches are staying with the doors for now. The plastic cover for the gear shift and tail light lens are gone. Sorry I couldn't help you out

looking for all 4 mudflaps and hardware, also driverside seat adjustment cover the plastic clips under the doorsill plates, and a hood release cable.. shipped to 44512

Matt

I need the carpet that attaches to the back of the rear seat along with any hardware for screwing in/mounting. I think Ortharox just wanted the rear cargo carpet so I can help out by taking the carpet on the back of the rear seat.

Also could use the chrome trim on the rain gutters.

I pm'd you.

Thanks,

Jason

I need all the carpet shipped to 95620 if you wanna sell it all together.

The cargo area carpet and the rear seat carpet are all one piece

going to have pictures of the carpets and other parts up tomorrow morning

t t t

Please bump this thread with the pics of the carpet! Grab handle avail?

how much for the dash pad?

I'd be interested in the dash vents that are adjustable(open and close). Also the two front clear corner lenses if they are not cracked. Electric radio antanea?? Thanks, Chris.

Hey the dash, dash vents, lenses, radio, and antanea are all gone sorry guys

Grab handle? Carpet?

Dash gauge bezel?

I found everything I need on this site, except a bezel for the dash- the one that surrounds gauges, still have it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom