Parting out 1975 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

arcteryx

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.cruiseryard.com
Just got a 1975 FJ40 in. Has some rust as you can see, but has lots of good parts. 2F Engine runs. Windshield frame and glass are good. All other glass is good. Email me if you need something

album pic - https://picasaweb.google.com/112395702695373865666/Army40_75

IMG_5810.JPG

IMG_5815.JPG

No spare on that one. I do have some PS tire carriers though. I need to check the wiper and make sure it works, then will get back to you

Is the exhaust headpipe bracket available? It attaches from the bellhousing to the downpipe.

I checked and it's not there.

Do you have the fuel lines that run along the frame rail on the passenger side?

how much for the front heater and the lines to the rear heater?

I could really use just the front door hinges mounted to the doors to mount my MetalTech tube doors. I don't need the part bolted to the inside of the front cowl. If the barrels of the hinges aren't wallowed out and too slack. How much?

How much for the glove box knob/assembly. Dont need the whole door just the knob and inside piece.

This may be late, but I'd like to know if the transmission cover is in good condition? I'm interested in it. Also interested in Knuckles that have disk brakes?

Is the complete heater system available? Everything from under the hood to the rear heater?

Is it too late to ask for Hardtop, both Upper Rear Quarters with glass?
Can't tell by the picture, if you have ambulance doors I am also interested in those...

Let me know if you have rear view mirror in decent shape; the type that screws into the windshield frame.
Thanks!
-Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom