Painters out there (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a painter for a truck. I was given the name of Parallel Restorations in Ladysmith. I haven't met the guy yet. I'm looking for a smaller, one man operation. So if any of you guys have people who have done work for you and can honestly recommend them. Please don't post the name of some fancy
restoration shop if you've never had them personally do anything for you. My previous guy, Scott Douglas in Chemainus did a fantastic job on my 60. Not to mention let me work side by side with him
to do some detail stuff that he didn't need to do, but I didn't want to pay hourly for that niggly little s*** work that an apprentice should do. But he has gone to work elsewhere so I can't rely on him being back this fall. So if anyone has names please let me know. Its for the BJ74. Lots of work to do.
Thanks, J

My friend Rob Hanna has a large paint booth, not sure if he does it on the side anymore? I will ask.

Rob lays down paint very well, your idea of what a good paint job will change and for less money..that is if he is still working on the side.

Last edited:
In Indiana?

Don't FB. Has this person done work for you specifically?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom