Ozark Cruiser Crawl - Hot Springs, AR, June 4-7 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Volunteer!

Just bring some cash for the cookie jar.
We plan on every kid getting two prizes and we will spend all we collect on the kids.
Hope that helps,
Nick

Will do. Thats awesome :)

Got you and your wife added Jaytee. You gonna try to keep them Cottonland boys in order?:eek: Glad to have ya!

Please add

Jen and Robert (ilikebigtires)
Josh and Angie(coolbreeze)

Bringing an 80, a Jeep, and a Rodeo.

Last edited:
Mark(crusier72) and I will make the trek down from New England with one buggy in tow. By last account were there any tent spaces left?

Thanks,
Matt

Come on down road warriors! That's quite a hike!:steer::steer:

At last count there were three tent sites left. I'm sure BJ can accomodate some overflow if necessary. Also, there is a nice KOA just a couple of miles up the road. Click on the link in the OP for contact info at the park. Thanks

46 days left to having fun . Coming fast so get your stuff together :bounce::bounce2:

There are many state parks with camping also,go to Arkansas state parks site on the web.You have lakes Ouachita,Hamilton and Catherine in that area with some of the cleanest water and best fishing in the US. Mike

As of this morning there were no "improved" tent sites left but I reserved 2 "overflow" sites this morning. Now all I have to do is get my rear axle swapped out in the next 30 days.

Hey Todd do you want to caravan out??

See you all soon.

As of this morning there were no "improved" tent sites left but I reserved 2 "overflow" sites this morning. Now all I have to do is get my rear axle swapped out in the next 30 days.

Hey Todd do you want to caravan out??

See you all soon.

I got you added to the list Michael - glad to see you are going to make it! Two sites? Anybody coming with you that I need to add to the list?

69 and counting thats a pretty good turnout for an unofficial event :)

69 and counting thats a pretty good turnout for an unofficial event :)

Yep! A long way from the 20 or so I thought we would have when this thing started. I've had a lot of good folks step up and help with this non-event and I really appreciate it! There are another 10-12 rigs that I know are planning to attend but have not "signed-up" here yet. Should be quite a turn out!!

Last I heard the camping is completely full now and BJ is making arrangements for some "overflow":D:cool::D

I am apparently in the overflow but that is just fine by me.

I will likely have at least one customer coming with me in a 40 and I may pick up some more stragglers between now and then as well.

I assume you mean me? :D

If so sure, but I'm not sure yet what I'm taking or when I'm leaving:rolleyes:

Roger's headed over on either wed or thurs to grab an RV spot, but I probably can't leave till sometime on Friday, but I'm working on getting a couple more days off. If I drive over in the new 80, I'll probably cut through Huntsville, so if you're picking up your brother that'll work out great.

What were you thinking?

You can count me in... Had a blast last year!
[ x2 people / 2007 FJ Cruiser (4x4 + Locking Rear Differential) with lots of hours out on the trails ]

- Jeremy D.

DSC_0224.jpg

Tonya%20Import%20710.jpg

Tonya%20Import%20011.jpg

Last edited:
You can count me in... Had a blast last year!
[ x2 people / 2007 FJ Cruiser (4x4 + Locking Rear Differential) with lots of hours out on the trails ]

- Jeremy D.

I believe that makes you #70 Sir - glad to have ya!

OK folks - reserved camping spots are full. I contacted BJ (the park Manager) and he responded:

"You can post up that there is no need to sign up for overflow (tent) camping. We will work all of that out onsite. I will accomidate as many as need it, though they should be aware that all they are getting promised is a semi-flat piece of ground. We can still accomidate some RV's too, but they should call and will have no hookups. $5 per night for overflow--tent or RV."

So... if you have an RV and don't need power you need to contact the park and get your arrangements made for one of the $5 overflow spots. There are several fairly level spots where overflow tent campers should be fine. No need to contact the park in advance for these. Make your arrangements when you sign in at the park.

Also, another reminder that there are several other camping areas including a nearby KOA and several State operations. Several nearby and inexpensive hotels as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom