Overland Expo West 2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
On my way to OEX today. I know Jonsthan plans to be there too. Anyone else headed down to Mormom Lake to check out all the exotic off road toys? I'll post some photos afterwards.

Surprised to see Hugh n Kelly and Dave there. No one except Jonathan had said they were going. The weather was so bad j really didn't get around and took very few photos. Left early Saturday afternoon and got a motel to dry out. The shower station during rain and snow didn't have many customers.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Not sure why I went again after attending every OEX. I knew in advance the weather was predicted as poor but after two days of rain and snow I was really questioning my sanity. This photo of a lonely snow covered moto speaks volumes about OEX 15.
image.jpg

I went with my son, and his friend. We were there Sat and Sunday - but we got a campsite at a nearby forest service campground instead of camping at OX. Cold and wet anyway, but far less mud and manure to deal with.

The whole trip was pretty miserable - Rain rain everywhere for the better part of 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom