Overland Expo East 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm hoping to connect with other ONSC campers, being that it's basically a field, any plans to attempt to camp together? I won't be arriving until Fri AM, hope to connect with/camp with others...

UC is bringing it's big canopy and setting up a group camp. Maybe we can get the ONSC canopy and put them together? Have a big area for the LC crowd. I'll be there thursday morning setting up my vendor section but will stake out a group camp site along the river if I'm the first. I know Erik and a few others will be there before that.

Eric Forrest was texting me about this earlier. We're going to coordinate getting the pop-up from my house out there. Wish we had thought of this this past weekend!!

Hopefully we can pick up some new members out of this event this year :D

I'll have mine also, bringing the Exped trailer so I have plenty of room. I could also bring the poster photo-collage prints I made years ago for such things

IMG_1737_zpszsc9nnpo.jpg

Yes , I am.

My family (wife and 2 kids) purchased a weekend pass with camping. We'll be getting there Friday, but if possible would like to shoot for Thursday. I'm driving the 62 pictured in my avatar. We'll be tent camping. Tom in Durham.

Looks like the wife and kids are out. Guess we'll need to get that down pipe fixed for real and see if The Jalopy can run that far.

That would be more comfortable for sure....if I could only remember where I put the damn thing....

I'm going and meeting a friend with a Sportmobile, but we won't have our LC's there.

Got any idea how many of us are coming. I'll try and carve us out a spot.
Just went back through the thread and here's what I can see.
EDITED:
People who appear to be confirmed and likely in a Toyota (13 :
@Izzyandsue
@AndrewHadji vehicle down
@forrest5000
@JustinJawbreaker
@Trollhole
@ontherxs
@cboyd
@jdaymentcoming but not camping
@Mtbcoach
@Blue 60
@SFROMAN
@phono13
@neslrac
@JToobe

People who appear to be confirmed, but in/on something else (2):
@Cirbo Earth Romer (bad ass)
@NCNole
Bikes

People who were a maybe or I couldn't quite determine plans from their posts (3 2):
@slceso
@Hokierig
@tnkayaker coming but not camping

SO that's up to 18 club member that could be camping. I'm unsure of the spousal & spawn count. I know I'm solo so I only need room for the 44 and a normal tent as opposed to the palace I often bring when the kiddies are in tow.

My plan is to head out Thursday morning. I'll be in the 44 so I hope to make it to the Biltmore sometime before Sunday night.

Last edited:
Just went back through the thread and here's what I can see.

People who appear to be confirmed and likely in a Toyota (13):
@Izzyandsue
@AndrewHadji
@forrest5000
@JustinJawbreaker
@Trollhole
@ontherxs
@cboyd
@jdayment
@Mtbcoach
@Blue 60
@SFROMAN
@phono13
@neslrac

People who appear to be confirmed, but in/on something else (2):
@Cirbo bikes
@NCNole Earth Romer (bad ass)

People who were a maybe or I couldn't quite determine plans from their posts (3):
@slceso
@Hokierig
@tnkayaker

SO that's up to 18 club member that could be camping. I'm unsure of the spousal & spawn count. I know I'm solo so I only need room for the 44 and a normal tent as opposed to the palace I often bring when the kiddies are in tow.

My plan is to head out Thursday morning. I'll be in the 44 so I hope to make it to the Biltmore sometime before Sunday night.

I wont be camping live in the area but will definately stop by and say hi and introduce myself to everyone I haven't met.

I will have to bow out, my rear windows are still busted and the truck will be at the body shop to repair the tree damage. Im very bummed as i will miss this and the november trip for onsc

At present the wife and i are planning to be there Friday and possibly thru Saturday morning in the 80 (as long as the youngest princess will agree to drive the Subaru or 62 while we are gone since it's currently her DD!). Short trek from here in Greenvegas!

I wish we were in the earth cruiser but that is Cirbo-Adam and I are on the bikes so I think we are in a separate campsite. We will def come by the LC site though and hang out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom