Outer Limit Supply- First Aid Kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Outer Limit Supply

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.outerlimitsupply.com
If you're looking for a quality first aid kit, look no further. We've come along way over the last 2+ years and now have 4 kits to choose from. The Day Tripper, Weekend Warrior, and Outback are all ANSI/ISEA certified and our latest kit (IFAK) is set up for trauma. Additionally, every kit comes with a SOF® Tactical Tourniquet as standard equipment!

Already have a kit, bag, or waterproof case? Fantastic, keep us in mind when you need new supplies. The contents of each of our kits can be purchased as a "Refill"; saving you time & money. Here's the link to our website: Outer Limit Supply- Industry Leader in First Aid Kits & Supplies.

Use Promotional Code: ih8mud at checkout.

DSC02623.JPG
DSC02638.JPG

DSC02648.JPG

Last edited:
If you're looking for a quality first aid kit, look no further. We've come along way over the last 2+ years and now have 4 kits to choose from. The Day Tripper, Weekend Warrior, and Outback are all ANSI/ISEA certified and our latest kit (PALS) is set up for trauma.

I added some emphasis for you Travis. ;)

We had an injury (a dog) two years ago, and one of our group had just purchased one of the first OLS kits. After using it, I bought one.

Once that truck is on the road and I move on to the next project, I'll buy another one. The hard sided case that will protect it from the elements is worth it weight in gold to me. Last thing I EVER want to deal with when I need a first aid kit is dirt, and dilapidated stuff that won't work any more.

Dan

It’s been awhile since we’ve had a chance to check back in & we sincerely apologize. We’ve been busy R&D’ing our new Quick Release Mounting System:

It can be used on any of our crush, dust, and waterproof first aid kits & it’s compatible with nearly every other case manufacturer on the market (Pelican, SKB, Sea Horse, etc.) Did I mention that it’s rated to nearly 300 lbs?

Additionally/secondary mounting plates coming soon. Check out the new website:

Home

FYI, the quick release is AWESOME!

I've got mine mounted in the buggy, very visible. Get tons of questions on it, and showing off how fast you can get it free always amazes. Used it today to pull out some IB's...the tabbed "folder" for pills is perfect :)

Probably could have gotten away with the "day" size for the buggy, but as much as we wheel and guide, having an overloaded kit never hurts :) (and being outside, no worries about moisture either)

maybe I missed it - is there a coupon code for IH8Mud members? I'm interested in buying a few for my vehicles and want to support vendors who support IH8mud....

thanks!

bk

maybe I missed it - is there a coupon code for IH8Mud members? I'm interested in buying a few for my vehicles and want to support vendors who support IH8mud....

thanks!

bk

BK-

You didn't miss it; we forgot to add it to our new site :doh:! Use Promotional Code: ih8mud at checkout.

I have two of these kits. One I bought and one Travis donated to a Cruise Moab trail leaders' raffle. The best damn raffle prize ever. :cheers:

thanks! - just bought two of your weekend warriors....I hope to never use them. :)

Wanted to say big thanks for donating a great raffle prize to the Southern Cruiser Crawl! I was lucky enough to win this and will be installed on buggy soon enough!

thanks! - just bought two of your weekend warriors....I hope to never use them. :)

Thank you Sir. They should be arriving at your door shortly!

Wanted to say big thanks for donating a great raffle prize to the Southern Cruiser Crawl! I was lucky enough to win this and will be installed on buggy soon enough!

It's our pleasure. SCC looks like a fantastic event and we hope to attend next year!

@Outer Limit Supply I tried to order a kit a few minutes ago and it said the coupon limit had been reached. Any chance of renewing it before I place an order?

Appreciate your support and the discount.

Thank you.

@Outer Limit Supply I tried to order a kit a few minutes ago and it said the coupon limit had been reached. Any chance of renewing it before I place an order?

Appreciate your support and the discount.

Thank you.

My apologies, we're still learning the ins & outs of our new website. I believe that I've located the issue. Try giving it another shot.

Works now! Order placed, thank you.

It would be nice to have a comparison chart on the website, so you can quickly compare the various kits.

It would be nice to have a comparison chart on the website, so you can quickly compare the various kits.

Thanks for the feedback & we’ll try to get an inventory up shortly. Always a work in progress!!!

As requested....

Attachments

• OLS Kit Comparison - OLS Kit Comparison.pdf
    27.5 KB · Views: 328
it seems quite usefull

20% off site-wide Christmas Sale begins tomorrow at 06:00. However, ih8mud has first dibs! Use the coupon code "Go_Prepared" at checkout to receive 20% off any item AND we'll cover the shipping on any order over $100

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom