OTP Christmas Draw (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
GOT KNUCKLES? WE GOT KITS!
ANNOUNCING THE OTP CANADIAN KNUCKLE RAFFLE

flag-1-png.1173541

To introduce our goods to the Canadian market and to show some love for semi-antique Toyotas, Overland Truck Parts will have a monthly drawing to give away a complete knuckle rebuild kit as shown below. Components include everything you need to do the job, including some neat Marlin Crawler oil seals. The seals included in the kit are fine in most cases, but if your spindles have a lot of wear (miles or harsh conditions), Marlin’s seals are a nice upgrade. These kits normally do not sell with the Marlins seals, we are adding them for this give away.

download-5-jpg.1173542

Later 40, 60 and early (through 10/90) Series rigs take the SH3, while 80 Series take the SH5 kit. If you have a pre-79 40 Series, we can provide a kit for you as well.

To win either of these kits, here’s what you do:
  1. PM me your name, contact info (phone and email) along with a snap of your rig, which we will post up when you win.
  2. Entries close on the second Friday of the month (in this case, December 11th) with the drawing held the following day.
  3. My beautiful assistant Cathy will draw slips of paper with contestant names from a hat.
  4. We will post up report of the successful contestant, with their rig’s photo.
  5. Beauty, spelling, style, etc. DO NOT COUNT – this is all about getting lucky!
At some point, everybody driving one of these rigs needs a rebuild and the Terrain Tamer kits are the best around – Toyo bearings, OEM quality seals, gaskets and felts – they are complete and very easy to work with. If you need some wheel bearings, we can add those to the box at a small fee.

The SH3 knuckle kits retail for US$114 and the SH5 goes for US$144.

BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE!
The first and second runner-ups will each receive a Terrain Tamer beverage mug (coffee, tea, beer?) plus a TT baseball cap (shown on my kitchen counter at bottom) and we pay the postage!

One entry per contestant each month and no cheating!

008-jpg.1173543

Good luck and have fun…..raffle entries close on Friday, December 11.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom