******OTMT August 25-28 2016****** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can't cook , so tell me what to get.

Messing around with Google Maps. The marker in the foreground is Ivestor Gap, where we'll camp Sat night. The star on the right is Sugar Creek Gap Camp (which I don't think we are staying at this time) and the star on the left points down (beyond that ridge) to Black Balsam parking lot.

IvestorGap.JPG

No wonder I'm lost! Ricks messing around with google maps!

Man, this trip looks rad!

If I hadn't just spent 6 days riding the eastern Trans-Am Trail I'd join.

Have fun, and see you all at the next event.

No wonder I'm lost! Ricks messing around with google maps!
Just click that little compass thingy in the bottom right screen to go back to normal. :p

We will bring green beans!

Eric bring sugar snap peas and snow peas. And if you can a pot or two. Also if anyone has a percolator coffe pot that would be great. I brought my little camp press but it sucks for a big group.

Rick any chance of getting some dancing goat?

Can't cook , so tell me what to get.
Guys I have not met most of you but Walker (my son) and I will be on the trip. Talked to Jeff and got signed up this week. We will be with the group coming up on Saturday. Looking forward to it! This will be the maiden voyage for Walkers newly acquired 80.

I will be bringing some hot dogs and buns and some chips for saturday night. Oh, and Smoore ingredients since my son's #1 concern about the entire trip is if we will have smoores.

Got them, see you guy tomorrow .

Greetings from San Salvador! Saw a bunch of nice Prado's, Patrol's, Hiluxes, a couple of 80's, several 100's, 200's and one really nice 40 but no pix due to primary focus being my clients. The factory owner i am visiting loves Land Cruisers!
Will look to see you Saturday and i think we are bringing burgers, chips, cookies and maybe a salad.......

Wish I could make it. Family first! Have fun!

I eat BETTER on these trips than I do at home...

14102290_10154467283747421_2250474518052964339_n.jpg

14079628_10154467286182421_4020453490620463912_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom