For Sale Or trade 2010 Army Green in Virginia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Time to sell my fj cruiser. I have two other 80s and a baby on the way.

2010 83k miles. Base package. Steel wheels. No roof rack. 1/2 tread Nitto Terra Grapplers. All Pro (I think) sliders. Wet Okole Seat covers that have been on there since 35k miles.

I've done the maintenance. 0/20 synthetic oil with Toyota filters at 7500 mile intervals. No mechanical issues, or lights. Drives perfectly. Only issue is it got backed into by a box truck while parked on the street - see pics.

Located in Staunton, VA. Asking $18000 OBRO. Or trade for a 4th/5th gen 4runner, 100 series or GX470.

Shoot me a PM. Available most days to show.

IMG_0857.JPG
IMG_0857.JPG
IMG_0858.JPG
IMG_0860.JPG
IMG_0861.JPG
IMG_0862.JPG

Congratulations!

You and I are now looking for the exact same vehicle for the same reason. Let me know if you see anything that's too far north for you! :)

Congratulations!

You and I are now looking for the exact same vehicle for the same reason. Let me know if you see anything that's too far north for you! :)

I actually found a super clean 2004 gx470 in Staunton. No NAV. I may have to pass though. Wife's dad may cut us a sweet deal on a 2015 explorer.

If I pass on the GX I'll send you the info. It has 180k miles but ALL of the big ticket maintenance items have been taken care of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom