ONSC's 2016 Logan's Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star
Threads
Hey everyone! ONSC is putting on our 6th annual Logan's Run event in the Uwharrie Forest in NC next month! Come check it out!!

Registration and details are through our website as well as the forum post in our clubhouse forum.

Hopefully we'll see you there!!

Olde North State Cruisers

Logan's Run 2016 - Sept 15-18 2016

I might not stay long....but I will make at least of day of wheeling down there with you guys. For those that haven't attended this event - do so. Thanks for the invite @GLTHFJ60 !

No problem BK! Hopefully you don't have as much carnage as last year :steer:

so who else from CLCC is planning to attend Logan's Run?

I would like to go. But my weekends are full.

UPDATE!

Fred Anderson Toyota in Raleigh has upped their game this year and are showing off their new ARB dealer status by donating a fridge to our raffle! This is in addition to the THOUSANDS of dollars worth of donations they are sending.

The ARB fridge is going to be our "Drivers Prize". Each person who registers as a driver by selecting that option when purchasing their registration will get one special raffle ticket solely for the fridge drawing. Additional raffle tickets for this cannot be purchased. That means that no more than 60 (our vehicle cap) tickets will be in this drawing, and it is INCLUDED in your driver registration. You must be present to pick up your registration packet at check in and submit your ticket. ***Additional passengers and guests are NOT drivers.

We have plenty of other great vendors and sponsors that will be donating goods for the general raffle. You won't want to miss out. Proceeds benefit Blue Ribbon Coalition and Tread Lightly.

Fred Anderson Toyota
Land Cruiser Parts and Consulting
Trollhole Cruisers
Mickey Thompson
Cool Cruisers of Texas
East Coast Gear Supply
PFran LED's
Blue Ribbon Coalition
Tread Lightly
Overland Journal
ARB
many more...

Last edited:
I'm reaching out to the masses to see if anybody wants to show off their crazy-good BBQ sauce this year. I know plenty of y'all are plenty proud of your skills. Please bring one or two jars labeled with your name (MUD or real) and your sauce name, if it has one. and let me know if you're bringing some, please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom