ONLINE DEAL: 5 Gal Scepter Water Cans $16 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where can you get caps for that price?

$24.99 now that bites. It didn't take LCI long at all once we started buying to start raising the price. Luckly I got mine for the origional $15. Shortly after I bought my 3 I saw that the price had jumped several dollars. If you are on the fence about buying you had better jump. I feel sure that the price will keep going up until the purchases drop off. Great quality cans.

Yes, quite fast IIRC

Quite fast is an understatement. Ordered mine on Tuesday evening afterhours, and just got a call from the wife that they were delivered. So basically, they processed the order Wednesday and they were delivered by Friday. That is fast.

Can't wait to get home to check them out.

I bought 4 of the desert sand cans and they arrived today. Shipping was speedy enough but I must say it is one of the more unusual systems I've dealt with. I bought and got no purchase confirmation, no email, tracking number, etc. Nothing that you normally get these days. There wasn't even anything on their site that I could find as far as an order history, user account, ANYthing to indicate I had ever been there or purchased anything at all. I started second guessing whether my order had actually gone through and had planned on giving them a shout today but as I mentioned, everything showed up just fine.

Am I just missing the obvious here or is this pretty much the way it has worked for everyone else?

I bought 4 of the desert sand cans and they arrived today. Shipping was speedy enough but I must say it is one of the more unusual systems I've dealt with. I bought and got no purchase confirmation, no email, tracking number, etc. Nothing that you normally get these days. There wasn't even anything on their site that I could find as far as an order history, user account, ANYthing to indicate I had ever been there or purchased anything at all. I started second guessing whether my order had actually gone through and had planned on giving them a shout today but as I mentioned, everything showed up just fine.

Am I just missing the obvious here or is this pretty much the way it has worked for everyone else?

Yeah, pretty much exactly just like that.

I am impressed on the quality and contruction on these cans. Going to test them on a trip to Death Valley next week, but everyone's reviews have been favorable so far.

Just ordered three. I only wanted two but they have a minimum order of $50 so three it was. Still $18.99 each. My wife and I are heading out to Moab and Nevada this summer so I'm hoping these do well.

Odered 3, came today...very impressed, rugged as hell, seem to be very thick plastic.

BuyLCI.com

Shop "as a guest"...search for "water can"
can1.jpg
can2.jpg

Last edited:
Just a simple update: as of 2/1/11 BuyLCI still has these great water containers. The price has gone up a little ($18.99 each), but shipping is still free. Your order must total to $50 or more.

Just ordered 4... and they are being shipped to Alaska for free. That doesn't happen very often for us up here. Good find!!

just ordered 2 and a S&W tactical knife with a seatbelt cutter and glass hammer :) don't judge, I needed to get to $50.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom