One New Ground Hawg II 38X15.50R15LT Radial (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
*** SOLD ***

New with tits and stickers. Actual pictures below.

$75 - It looks like it will be over $100 to ship it anywhere.

You can pick it up in Morgan Hill or San Jose anytime. I'd be happy to help with mudship as well. I'll be travelling from SJ to Santa Rosa, then to Brentwood (Alameda Co.) if that helps get it "rolling".

Ground Hawg II Steel Belted Radial 38X15.50R15LT: OffroadToyStore

9g0s4e43ew3pmv_sm.jpg

Last edited:
The swampers will be disgusted with another mud tire but it would work great as a spare. The GH's do tend to run a bit small so don't plan on any 1000 mile road trips with it on the back (front would be a non issue)

Get it. That is an awesome deal.

Do you still have the tire? Could you re-post the pictures. I could not see them.

Thanks.

Do you still have the tire? Could you re-post the pictures. I could not see them.

It's still kicking around in the back of my truck. Still new.

I fixed the two links in the original thread. I don't have an actual picture of the tire I have, but it is new, complete with little tits, etc. Make an offer, any reasonable offer and it's yours. We can likely work out mud shipping...

No kidding,
I could use another spare for my 40..

He brought it to SnT but I completely forgot to get it from him.

So, I'm not the only one you forgot about!

What's funnier tho [and what the lurkers don't know] is that these two were camped literally NEXT TO EACH OTHER!

;p

ih8mud.com said:
Mace has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

$50 for me + $25 for Dan... Get it while it's hot. :)

Ed

PS If Mace isn't taking it, Dan has 2nd dibs for $50.

Thanks guys, I'm gonna pass tho..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom