OME Low Lift Pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bat Masterson

GOLD Star
Threads
Hi all,

I have searched extensively and have found very few OME low lift rig photos.

Please post your low lift pictures so I can get an idea of how they look. I would initially be running with stock 31" tires.

Thanks,

Dave :cheers:

OME low lift

Here's is mine w/ 31's, ARB /winch. I used a one inch spacer in the front to level things out. I'm really happy with it. I plan on getting 33's at some point and regearing. I have a feeling I'll wish I'd gone a bit higher by that time.

Last edited:
Thanks for that Shep...what type of spacer and where did you get it?

One inch poly spacer from Man-a-fre. $29.95 for the pair. I can't recall exactly what my measurements were before I installed the springs, but I know I gained a little over an inch in the rear and 1.5" in the front w/ the spacer. Everything was even side to side. The ARB and winch brought the front down level. The ride is great and I didn't have to screw around with caster correction.

Randy S

Randy,

At this point I only have a damage multipler in the front which weighs about 80lbs so I may not need the full 1inch spacer in the front. I do plan on replacing the brush guard with an ARB bull bar eventually but am going slow on the mods due to budget.

Dave

I checked Man-A-Fre's website and it says 29.95 each for the spacers...is there another product on his site that is sold by the pair?

80SB30F 30mm Coil Spring Spacer 80 series FT $29.95 ea

80SB30R 30mm Coil Spring Spacer 80 series RR $29.95 ea

Is this what you are referring to on Man-a-Fre's site? Looks like the are priced each.

I did notice Slee offers a pair: Front Spring Spacers

1" Front Spring Spacers
Part#:SOF1077 - $35.00 /pr
Fits 91-97 Land Cruiser
These urethane spacers can be used to add lift to the front suspenion of the 80 Series Land Cruiser.

One inch poly spacer from Man-a-fre. $29.95 for the pair. I can't recall exactly what my measurements were before I installed the springs, but I know I gained a little over an inch in the rear and 1.5" in the front w/ the spacer. Everything was even side to side. The ARB and winch brought the front down level. The ride is great and I didn't have to screw around with caster correction.

Randy S
Can you confirm you got a pair for $29.95?

I'll probably go with Slee if they are priced each on the MAF site.

Thanks!

My question also...waiting for confirmation from Randy (Shep)

My bad... Just checked my receipt and it was 29.95 each...Sorry bout that! After I got them I did see the Slee product but was too late. There was a recent post about Metaltechs steel spacers. They looked nice and beefy but I won't quote any more prices! The spacers I have are a dense black poly. I have read about them breaking down. I can't see how I would ever do that the way I use the cruiser
Randy

That answer's that! Cheapest route of the two would be Slee's pair. I also understand the 20mm and 5mm packers to be pretty cheap. Anybody have a source on those? I suppose the ARB dealers would have them as ARB USA mentioned they offer those as well.

Dave

Or Mr. Gasket which I would not consider as i believe it is rubber and will compress very easily (as per CDan and others).

Dave

Ironpig is an ARB dealer and has the trim packers for $10 each. Call your local/favorite ARB dealer for trip packer info...they get them from ARB directly.

Dave

Just ordered my 861/862 low-lift springs and 10mm trim packer for the front from Ironpig in Fredericksburg, VA. Good guys and know their stuff.

I will post before and after in a few weeks after I get them installed.

Dave

I always have to justify my cruiser purchase items to the war department, (aka wife) and she just reminded me I told her it was that price for the pair in order to minimize the cost and stay in good favor!

Good luck on your install! Can't wait to see the pics...

Randy

I know how you feel Randy--the war department is still in existence at my headquarters location :)

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom