Ol' Blue, my 68' fj40 project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

finally went back to where it began. I bought old blue from Duane, tech tafab several years back, and took it back to him to put the finishing touches with a whole new exhaust system. Doing does beautiful work, and crafted what looks like a off the assembly line exhaust system on the old blue
image.jpeg

She really is beautiful. Great to see you're getting her out and stretching her legs!

Thanks @FZJ80 in KC . I have been tracking down oil leaks this week. Replaced all the crush washers this morning on tranny/transfer.

Plan to get her on ebay within the week....

She's a beaut Clark.

Did you ever consider selling it on bringatrailer.com? I haven't done my own comparison of the benefits of selling there, but I would certainly rather buy there than eBay.

Not familiar with that one. I have been very happy with the wide net that ebay gives you.

Good news, looks like I got all the oil leaks fixed.

No leaks!!!!
image.jpeg

You gonna put the oil back in now? :)

Sorry I couldn't resist. I have loved watching this build and the attention to detail you put into it. Someone is going to get more car than they realize.

Nope. Tire kickers so far.

And Thanks.

Sold. Headed to a family in Penn.

picturesss

more even more

Here is the adapter mark makes for the Fj to convert to using later model power booster.

The larger hole one is the one I had to make to use the GEO master. The OD of the bore area was larger and it could be shorter overall
View attachment 524276View attachment 524277

About to build one of these today for my ‘67. Any pointers or something you’d do differently the 2nd time?

About to build one of these today for my ‘67. Any pointers or something you’d do differently the 2nd time?

Nope. Worked perfectly.

I Don’t recall. Think that I had enough room when I adjusted it all the way out.

Just looking for some pics and realized I never put the final photos here.

3AD19AFC-EAE3-4EAD-9577-23462A6AF559.jpeg

A21AB507-F2C7-4010-A6F1-6DD6E4212198.jpeg

AD1171BA-9289-44AE-85D9-CE54B7054A8E.jpeg

33F6F6AE-2F12-4140-9B7B-6A52B31D64E9.jpeg

926AD7F5-E8C1-4841-9D30-5C389E143303.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom