||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fs- mini truck ifs rear axle, set up for 4link. 5.29 yukon gears and spool. Chromolly axle shafts.
$400
Delivered to fall gathering.

clearing out the garage so I can get the 80 in there and tie up some loose ends before FG. This is all free, and could be delivered to FG. If there is ANY interest, I will try to store somewhere in the mean time. If there is no interest in the next few days, it is going to scrap.

FZJ80 rear hatch, white, struts are spent but glass is good.
FZJ80 rear sliding glass, both sides, with gaskets, glass good.
FZJ80 glass, and regulators out of both rear doors.
FZJ80 sunroof assembly, motor good, glass had cracked once but professionally sealed.
FZJ80 3rd row seats, gray leather.
FZJ80 front and rear sway bars
2) mini truck/4-runner hoods, good shape, black. One has a bullet hole in it. Pretty rad.
set of mini truck/4-runner driver and pass front doors, with "vent windows", black, glass good, manual regulators.
black plastic truck bed tool box, fit a 2000 tacoma.

i think that is it

NEED: looking for the rain gutter clamps for an old Conn Ferr type roof rack. the ones that clip to the side then screw down with the lever on the top of the screw to lock it in place. Basically just old school clamps.

Need 2 but would buy 4. Mine are bent or frozen.

Seats for sale, not sure what they came out of. I had them in my 40 for a while but because I have a big tube seat frame these sat too high.

Grey cloth, driver lumber and 2-way bottom adjustable. No damage or tears, no smells. Sliders work as they should. Brackets below sliders have been modified and you will likely need to modify again for your particular application. Great side bolster support - these will work well in an off-road truck or race car. Very comfortable.
$49 for the PAIR
Can deliver to the FG for free.

More pictures here:

Pair of seats for project builds

00F0F_36vzupZbEtn_1200x900.jpg

I have one brand new nitto trail grappler 315/75/16. I bought for a spare. Never even mounted. $100. can bring to FG.

Have a brand new Gozzard fiberglass one piece tailgate for an FJ40. No hinges or hardware just a brand new never painted full width tailgate. I'm not gonna use it, $155 and I can deliver to the Fall Gathering. I'm leaving PA first thing Thursday morning let me know by tomorrow if interested. best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net.

Gozzard tailgate inside.jpg
Gozzard tailgate outside.jpg
Tailgate 1.jpg.JPG

lqKlotB.png

Replacing the steering on the 40 which gave up at the FG. Cross member and frame steel fatigued/cracked at center link. Kinda scary and needed this rewelded at Tims before heading home. Wally and JR to the rescue!

Going with 60 box, sag pump, and steering column u-joints with collapsible shaft.

20161008_143523_resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20161018_210636.jpg
    20161018_210636.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 36
Hi-Lift style farm jack. Went with a red one that had a little different base. Never used this one. Paid about $70, make me an offer. In Boston.

Last call on a full set of FJ-60 seats that sat in a dead truck for years. I know you all are just clamoring for such prized items!

Seats are suitable only for a hunting / crawling vehicle, or for stripping for the hardware.

Obviously, the seats are FREE, you pick up here in Leverett.

Otherwise, they're headed to the dump on Sunday.

IMG_9768.JPG
Bucket seats for FJ60/62 series. Great condition, no rips/tears. Bolts right to factory mounts and matches blue/grey interior.

$300/pr

IMG_9767.JPG

Last edited:
I wanted to see if anyone here might be interested first. I’m selling my 95 locked 80. 154k on it for mileage. I bought it 7/8ish years ago. I dd it for about 5 of those years and then just used it part time after that. It is currently off the road and hasn’t been driven on the road in a few months. Its done a few laps around the yard though.

The good:
-Comes with the winch(9k older superwinch) and bumper(a little twisted)
-Comes with Speski Cargo Barrier
-3rd row
-Clean body with little to no rust. Used fluid film to help protect it.
-Engine runs fine with some preventatives done, phh, power steering cooling, etc.
-Added 4x4 switch
-Glass is good including sunroof

Needs:
-Front axle will lock but the back axle is slow to lock and often will not at all. No problem with the center diff lock.
-Battery is toast, needs to be replaced
-Brake work
-Exhaust work (gasket between cats is junk) which has caused a code to pop up. I forget the code number.
-front driver seat is jammed.

Other than that, its pretty stock. The frame is good but could use a good cleaning. Surface rust on the frame. With some work this would be a very driveable truck or a good candidate to do whatever you would want. It would need to be towed out as the brakes are not up to speed. Price is firm at $2500.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom