Official Sign Up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

you betchca.....which reminds me I need to pay my TLCA dues.
I will help anyway I can

Ok I have been talking to one of the TLCA Officers about getting us started. Here is what we need. President, TLCA Delegate, Alternate Delegate, Club Contact (for toyota trails listing), Buld Distribution Contact, and a Address for the club. We need this before we can become a TLCA Chapter.
With the ones that are willing to sign up how many are TLCA members? You can pm your name and address and TLCA number.

Ok I have been talking to one of the TLCA Officers about getting us started. Here is what we need. President, TLCA Delegate, Alternate Delegate, Club Contact (for toyota trails listing), Buld Distribution Contact, and a Address for the club. We need this before we can become a TLCA Chapter.
With the ones that are willing to sign up how many are TLCA members? You can pm your name and address and TLCA number.

I am not a member.
I have not joined the TLCA. I will look into this and may join this week.

I need to renew mine. I'm gonna do it at the first chance I get, maybe this weekend.

Put me in. I live in Belleville wood co.

Last edited:
Every one does not have to be a tlca member.

Keep up the great work folks! I look forward to hearing you on a TLCA Board of Directors call soon becoming an official chapter!

Thank you....this is all new to me.....if something needs done somebody just speak up and I will get it done:cool:

I am totally surprised that we had this many speak up. Looks like we have plenty....but we need a real meeting set up to get some elected officials rather its official or off the charts.

Keep up the great work folks! I look forward to hearing you on a TLCA Board of Directors call soon becoming an official chapter!

Renewed my tlca membership last night. I love those tt magazines. They are simply awesome. :cheers:

As of right now I have 3 persons information to turn into TLCA. For this to happen I need at least 2 more people's Name and Address for the New TLCA Chapter forms.

We also need to pick some people for the positions above. We can do interim until we can have another meeting to have a vote on positions. If anyone wants to volunteer for a position post up. I figured I would do the TLCA Delegate.

You can PM me or Cruiser88.

Oh my......yes pm me or call me day or night.

Thank you for taking on the delegate job......honestly I would have been lost.

As of right now I have 3 persons information to turn into TLCA. For this to happen I need at least 2 more people's Name and Address for the New TLCA Chapter forms.

We also need to pick some people for the positions above. We can do interim until we can have another meeting to have a vote on positions. If anyone wants to volunteer for a position post up. I figured I would do the TLCA Delegate.

You can PM me or Cruiser88.

Ok I have enough names and addresses on the form now Thanks Guys, NOW We just need a couple of those office positions filled and we can file for a TLCA Chapter.

I can give you my info.
Franklin Jones (Frank or Jay) will do
2103 Middle Fork Lee Creek Rd.
Belleville WV 26133

Also my TLCA# is 15568 Phone H-304-863-8889 C-304-488-9229

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the delay in posting... I am difinitely interested, where will the club be located? I live in Jeffereson County, way out in the panhandle. Look forward to playing, as always.:steer:

Thank you I will pass it on.:) but I will need your phone # and a TLCA # if you have one.
I can give you my info.
Franklin Jones (Frank or Jay) will do
2103 Middle Fork Lee Creek Rd.
Belleville WV 26133

I am sending you via pm Tims directions to his house. At this point we are holding the next meeting at his place untill he says otherwise. I just got the finall approval for a garage so maybe in early spring I can host some. Tim is a really nice guy dont be afraid to call him up.

Sorry for the delay in posting... I am difinitely interested, where will the club be located? I live in Jeffereson County, way out in the panhandle. Look forward to playing, as always.:steer:

Last edited:

If you want to PM me your name and address I will add you to the list.

If it helps get us closer I'm willing to be Club Contact if the position still needs to be filled.

steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom