Events/Trails Official PHX Monthly Cruiser Cruise thread: Check here for details (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will be there tonight... Not in a cruiser though.

what, no agenda ?

the horror :eek:

Thanks for allowing some Tucson trash at your meeting last night :D. Great meeting you all. Hope our next encounter is on the trail.

Anything of interest happen last night?

I would say the usual. Plus, hitit66 delivered bump stop spacers for members. Rockjock82 made the trip up from Tucson. RayK was selling his best top doors. Mtkrietz had some 80 break pads and other parts for sale.

Chuy did not make the meet. I noticed rockjock left a little early...makes me wonder how chuy's lawn is doing this morning :)

Thanks for allowing some Tucson trash at your meeting last night :D. Great meeting you all. Hope our next encounter is on the trail.

Thanks for gracing us with your presence. It was good to meet you and see your craftsmanship in person. Very nice 80!!!

I would say the usual. Plus, hitit66 delivered bump stop spacers for members. Rockjock82 made the trip up from Tucson. RayK was selling his best top doors. Mtkrietz had some 80 break pads and other parts for sale.

Chuy did not make the meet. I noticed rockjock left a little early...makes me wonder how chuy's lawn is doing this morning :)

Thanks for gracing us with your presence. It was good to meet you and see your craftsmanship in person. Very nice 80!!!

There was a 7:30 pm meeting that you missed as well :idea:. Stay tune for the writeup from Rudster.

mtkreitz gave out a bunch of new and used parts for free, thanks mtkreitz :cheers:

I was there at 7:36...how much could I have missed? I figured a club official would publish the real write up...sorry to steal your thunder Mark!!

But, the guy asked if anything interesting happened. It's all interesting to me :) I waited and noticed several people check the board and no one answered him sooo...

Last edited:
I was there at 7:36...how much could I have missed? I figured a club official would publish the real write up...sorry to steal your thunder Mark!!

It is not about thunder stealing so no worries there. I was trying to point out there was more going on than what you reported.

How much you could have missed? Base on your report, my wild guess is you missed this much :rolleyes:

But, the guy asked if anything interesting happened. It's all interesting to me :) I waited and noticed several people check the board and no one answered him sooo...

The 7:30 pm meeting was interesting too :)

Hello everyone I am a new member and I drive a 1996 fZJ80 when can we go out go wheeling, and can I bring my wife and two children?

Is there a meeting this week? Or in Dec? Or at the Dec run?

Is there a meeting this week? Or in Dec? Or at the Dec run?

It is always the third Friday in each month. The next meeting will be next Friday the 20th and the meet is at Sonic in Tempe. The specific directions are waaaay back in the first post in this thread.

New guy brings donuts! :D

(jk)

It is always the third Friday in each month. The next meeting will be next Friday the 20th and the meet is at Sonic in Tempe. The specific directions are waaaay back in the first post in this thread.

New guy brings donuts! :D

(jk)

As I drove home last night I realized it's the 3rd Friday. But there is a newer guy than me this month... Anyhow, thanks for the reminder, but unfortunately I will be on my way up north to celebrate Christmas with other family members. But I am planning on making the CK run and getting my LC buffed up to compete in the ultra shine award.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom