Events/Trails Official PHX Monthly Cruiser Cruise thread: Check here for details (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi there..
Looking forward to the meeting.. Got some new goodies to show off :)
Is the Meeting this Friday Jan 21st??
Please let me know!

Hey, my monthly Scout campout got cancelled for lack of Snow, so I am actually going to show up. I am sure you are brimming with excitement.

Jared

/probably need to renew my membership.

No FJ rookies welcome?

Im new to the site and the FJ world and have had a ton of questions since I decided to look into an older rig. Was going to start saving for an FJ80, but think that I would be happier with a 40 if I can only afford one "running, driving" project.
Would it be cool if I stopped by your Tempe cruise-in and looked over your trucks? Craigslist ads and forums dont do much in the way of educating! Basically just need to know what the hell Im getting myself into and how much of a social life I can expect to have with an FJ in the driveway wanting attention.
:steer:

Im new to the site and the FJ world and have had a ton of questions since I decided to look into an older rig. Was going to start saving for an FJ80, but think that I would be happier with a 40 if I can only afford one "running, driving" project.
Would it be cool if I stopped by your Tempe cruise-in and looked over your trucks? Craigslist ads and forums dont do much in the way of educating! Basically just need to know what the hell Im getting myself into and how much of a social life I can expect to have with an FJ in the driveway wanting attention.
:steer:

Stop by, the meet is this Friday, 2/18. :cheers:

3rd Friday of the month which would be the 15th. You are correct.

I am going to do my best to be there after too long away from the cruiser world...driving a new to me rig cross country right now and hope to get home by Friday

Just notice that the friday meet for nov says the 19th. But the 19th is a Saturday....:bounce2:

I think that post is about 7 years old?

3rd Friday of the month, dates as the calendar dictates.

At choir practice if you can believe that.

I'm on my way to a High School hockey game :cheers:

Hey, do you guys still meet??? I had been looking around the forum and was bummed I wasn't finding an AZ group, until now! I'm trying to figure out where to start on my truck, and would love to meet with cruiser pros... 3rd Friday still?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom