Official ONSC Member Rigs Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here's my rig...the image link didn't work for me above.
View attachment 1305120
Welcome! Your bezel is upside down. Common mistake. Looking forward to meeting you. Sign up to come out to Logan's Run next month and meet the most of us you'll see in one place all year - even if just for the day without 'wheeling.

So I'm old have no manners or tack....how much did it cost and how did you get it to NC, trailer, shipper, drive it yourself
I had it shipped by carrier. As of yesterday, I've decided to sell it and finish my 40. I'll be putting it on the sale list on this page tomorrow with pics. It's in amazing shape. Anyone looking for a rare chance at a Stout better be quick.

Aight guys motor swap rookie mistake... It didn't cross my mind the stock clutch and flywheel wouldn't work on the 5.7 vortec until now. What clutch and flywheel setup have you guys used? Huge thanks in advance to you FJ Gods!

Aight guys motor swap rookie mistake... It didn't cross my mind the stock clutch and flywheel wouldn't work on the 5.7 vortec until now. What clutch and flywheel setup have you guys used? Huge thanks in advance to you FJ Gods!
I think you're gonna have enough questions to warrant starting a build thread of your own instead of conversing in and clogging this thread. No offense intended. To answer your question, I have no idea. Others will know.

image.jpeg
I just officially joined today, though I've been lurking for quite some time. I've been into Toyotas for many years' but this is my first Landcruiser. I have a 93 FZJ. It's got 313k and a few issues I'm working through at the moment. Mods are as follows: OME 851/860 springs, rear Spartan locker, homemade rear bumper and tire carrier, 35" Trepador radials, 12k Badlands winch, TG sliders. I've got big plans for her but just enjoying it like it is now! I don't have many pics of it on my iPad. This one will just have to do.

View attachment 1308596 I just officially joined today, though I've been lurking for quite some time. I've been into Toyotas for many years' but this is my first Landcruiser. I have a 93 FZJ. It's got 313k and a few issues I'm working through at the moment. Mods are as follows: OME 851/860 springs, rear Spartan locker, homemade rear bumper and tire carrier, 35" Trepador radials, 12k Badlands winch, TG sliders. I've got big plans for her but just enjoying it like it is now! I don't have many pics of it on my iPad. This one will just have to do.

Welcome!! Nice truck!! If you can, come on out to Logan's Run!!

Thanks! It's VHT wheel paint from advance auto I believe. Really good product.

I used VHT on my old mini truck wheels. It holds up great.

I just realized I have more 'cruisers to post up here. In addition to post #346, here's some more of my junk. '84 FJ60 "The Turdle":
IMG_2792.JPG

IMG_2809.JPG

...and '04 LX470 (Wife's car)
IMG_1374[1].JPG

Last edited:
I have one, my first ever Toyota too. 1997 80, Lolita, my little mule.
First how it came to me, now dirtied up and rocking & rolling
IMG_6641.JPG
Photo Feb 13, 11 39 26 AM.jpg

Hmm,

This is TIMEX.

My first LC, but my 9th Toyota over the years. It's a 2000 model with the highly desired fenders flares! :eek:

Purchased with 435K on the clock and I'm going to run it into the ground one way or another.

A more detailed write up and progress thread as I shake it down will be up shortly in the 100 section.

IMG_0763.JPG

IMG_0762.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom