Official ONSC Member Rigs Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Glad you found us over here!!! Love having more 60s, especially SOA trucks, on our runs :D

@RedHeadedStepChild do the peeps in Wilmington ever get together?

Well, "The peeps" out this way just barely became 2 when @wwjdg2tp came on board. @NoJoPro makes 3.

WWJDG2TP and I keep missing each other, soooooo. No not yet, be we need to maybe I'll start a new thread :hmm:

What about @custyota ? He can still hang out and talk Cruisers.

He does all the time, "If I had a Cruiser".....:)
Once a Cruiser Head always a Cruiser Head. Think of it like he is between wives, only with Cruisers

Well I guess I 'm coming to terms with the kids driving the cruiser and picked me up a toy today. I was tired of climbing out of the Acura.
00808_2jUplCdBa7G_1200x900.jpg

Just needs 35's, bed cover, roof rack, RTT, bumpers, sliders, winch, and light bars.
72c40ab0f11e30bac37773a58faf9a3d.jpg

Last edited:
It is a 04'. I had a 00' that I sold to buy the 80, I liked as well, just needed something to wheel the family in at the time. I could maybe see a SAS in the distant horizon .

Congrats on the new truck Eric. Looks pretty clean.

Dude, nice!! Get some!!

FYI, take that arm extension on the hoist and flip it over. The chain goes up through the slot in the arm to meet up with the bolt, not around the end like you've got it in the pic :cheers:

Dude, nice!! Get some!!

FYI, take that arm extension on the hoist and flip it over. The chain goes up through the slot in the arm to meet up with the bolt, not around the end like you've got it in the pic :cheers:
Good eye! I noticed that, but my friend I borrowed the hoist from had it set up like that. I'll point that out to him and see if theirs a reason.

YoUQYBot7Xrcq3ab8

Hey guys...new member to ONSC. I look forward to meeting everyone in the near future. I'm in the Chapel Hill/Pittsboro area so I plan to attend the Triangle meetings.

I bought my 1972 FJ40 in 2011 and slowly been restoring it. Took a few years off but back on it now.

Jonathan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom