OEM Look Seat Covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Been watching those, would like to get a few yards of the cloth.

Ditto on getting enough of that cloth to make some covers over my originals to keep them clean.

Just ordered a set to keep my originals from wearing any further. I'll snap some pics and do a review when they arrive. eBay says estimated delivery date is March 16 though, so don't hold your breath.

I'm local. I would love to check them out once installed.

I'm local. I would love to check them out once installed.

Even better... I'll let you help me install them!

In all seriousness though, I'm new to this forum and to Toyota Land Cruisers in general. I would love to get together and pick your brain. I'm in the Live Oak/Converse area, but can meet up anywhere! Thanks.

I've got my hog rink pliers ready and waiting just let me know. I'm just up the road close to Canyon Lake

I've got my hog rink pliers ready and waiting just let me know. I'm just up the road close to Canyon Lake

It's a nice drive to Canyon Lake. Let's do this soon. I'm looking forward to meeting some other owners.

Seat covers came in today. I have to say that at first glance, these far exceeded my expectations. The quality of construction and materials is top notch. I have no doubt that once these are properly installed, they will last a long time and no one will be able to tell the difference from a professionally upholstered seat. The fabric feels the same as the originals, just newer and a bit stiffer when compared to the 30+ years of wear on my originals. The fabric is brighter and makes my original seats look faded and dull... which they probably are. In short, the fabric appears to be the real deal. These are more than simple seat covers. I think I will have to pull the seats to install them properly. I've taken some pictures of these covers for all to see. Once (if I ever) get them installed, I'll take some updated photos. If any one has any specific questions or picture requests, let me know.

Those look great!

These came from Venezuela. I've got the guys contact info and phone number on the customs paperwork. I'm debating if I should contact the guy and see if we might be able to purchase the fabric off him. I'd like to redo my door panels once the covers are installed. I'm sure some other members could use the fabric too.

These came from Venezuela. I've got the guys contact info and phone number on the customs paperwork. I'm debating if I should contact the guy and see if we might be able to purchase the fabric off him. I'd like to redo my door panels once the covers are installed. I'm sure some other members could use the fabric too.

If you get into a discussion with him, will you check if he has access to the material in the blue? I would be very interested in that and Im sure some others might be. Excellent find by the OP.

I emailed him via eBay and he said he did not have them in blue/grey :(

I'm wondering if the eBay seller is a middle man... The customs paperwork is all en espaniol... Did you happen to get his name? I can pm you the contact info on the customs forms that I have, I just don't want to put the poor guys info out here for the world to see.

I'm wondering if the eBay seller is a middle man... The customs paperwork is all en espaniol... Did you happen to get his name? I can pm you the contact info on the customs forms that I have, I just don't want to put the poor guys info out here for the world to see.

Know I didn't. I emailed the contact on eBay which really didn't go by a name and just got a quick reply back that he only had the seat covers in Brown. I like others would be interested in them in blue/grey I'm sure.

I also reached out to him on eBay to purchase some cloth, I got a response saying he does not sell just the cloth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom