For Sale OEM Brake Hoses for FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OEM brake hoses!

Background:
The front brake system has a total of 3 flexible lines, one in the center, and two on the sides. The center hose connects to the brake tube, which distributes fluids to the sides.

Front flexible hoses (1 needed per side). Part # 96920-32255.
The length is approximately 8 3/4" end to end, including the fittings. The rubber portion is approximately 5 3/4".
Several sets available. $66 for a set of 2.

Front center hose. Part #96940-32605 (superseded part #96940-30265). The length is approximately 10 1/4" end to end, including the fittings. The rubber portion is approximately 6 7/8".
Several available. $33 each.

Rear Center brake hose to the rear brake tubes. Part # 90947-02230. Measuring 17" long from end to end (rubber portion is 14"), this mission critical hose is situated between the drive shaft and the right side of the frame, directly facing the road elements below. Rarely found in the Toyota inventory system. Only 1 available. $47.

Shipping is $3 flat rate, regardless of how many hoses you get.

Please PM if interested.

IMG_5326.JPG
IMG_5327.JPG
IMG_5332.JPG

Just as an aside, for the rear brake hose my part number was 96940-34305 for a 1984 GCC spec. It has the exact dimensions the one you show has. May be an alternative for others.

-Geoff

OEM brake hoses!

Background:
The front brake system has a total of 3 flexible lines, one in the center, and two on the sides. The center hose connects to the brake tube, which distributes fluids to the sides.

Front flexible hoses (1 needed per side). Part # 96920-32255.
The length is approximately 8 3/4" end to end, including the fittings. The rubber portion is approximately 5 3/4".
Several sets available. $66 for a set of 2.

Front center hose. Part #96940-32605 (superseded part #96940-30265). The length is approximately 10 1/4" end to end, including the fittings. The rubber portion is approximately 6 7/8".
Several available. $33 each.

Rear Center brake hose to the rear brake tubes. Part # 90947-02230. Measuring 17" long from end to end (rubber portion is 14"), this mission critical hose is situated between the drive shaft and the right side of the frame, directly facing the road elements below. Rarely found in the Toyota inventory system. Only 1 available. $47.

Shipping is $3 flat rate, regardless of how many hoses you get.

Please PM if interested.

View attachment 1065170 View attachment 1065171 View attachment 1065173

What year they fit in?

Thanks, I was thinking if these front brake hoses would be same as FJ25 front hoses (Length wise) and If I could use them with an adapter to fit with 9mm fittings. Just trying to keep things as OEM possible.

Good to see new improved version of your electronic site. Way to go forward.

Last edited:
I figured out answer to my own question, All three brake hoses are same length on FJ25. Please correct if I am wrong guys.

Did you see the FJ25 brake hose on my site? I created it just for you guys :)
It's got the same fitting as the original. Plug and play on your FJ25.

Did you see the FJ25 brake hose on my site? I created it just for you guys :)
It's got the same fitting as the original. Plug and play on your FJ25.

Will get on to it closer to the build stage. at the moment I am still undecided on keeping 9mm system or upgrade to 10mm. I will have to change my lines anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom