OEM alarm system (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

[glow=red,2,300]Warning: Threadjack in Progress[/glow]

Dan,

You gotta let us know the dog's name(s) so we can feel worse.  "Dog" just doesn't make me feel really bad for the poor starving fellas.  Sorry.

BTW, :bow:

Berny.......

Okay, feeling kinda bad now...

I'll let you know when to ship the new axle out to me after I totally screw the knuckle packing and somehow manage to destroy the whole darn thing. I'm working on destroying it some more tomorrow.

C-Dan
Nice looking dog. Brittany right? I've got two. Excellent animals.

-Bryan

Bryan,

Yup, one of four at the house today. Three of them are ours, the fourth is a rescue dog. My wife is VERY active in Brittany rescue. Berny is our "first born" my wife got him before we were married. (awhile back) The photo of him is from our wedding. The other two are rescue dogs that were not placed for one reason or another. Yes, they are wonderful animals.

Dan :beer:

Rogue - if that avatar is you, then you are hands down the ugliest mofo on the planet  :slap: :slap: :flipoff2:  :D :G

Sorry to disappoint but it is not me. Go out and rent Saving Silverman. One of the greatest movies ever. :G

C-Dan, My mom is big with that Brittany Rescue stuff. She helps out with that Americanbrittanyrescue.com. We have a bunch of dogs going in and out of here all the time. Mmmm total thread hijacking.

-Bryan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom