OB's IRIE SAUCE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1432904286.934280.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1432904299.514959.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1432904309.813433.jpg

#boom #howUfeeling #hothothot #CantGetEnoughPepperSauce our first competition & we placed in 3 categories. 1st in #ethnic 2nd in #unique and a 2nd in #hot #muchThanks too the #HotPepperAwards @theHotPepperAwards #onelove ❤️

:clap::clap::clap:

Well done!

How'd it go with the BiLo folks?

Congrats on the competition! Way cool to have bragging rights.
Man...I think we knocked it out of the park. It went awesome. We're in round two with them right now. Trying to get the right price point for Bi-Lo. They loved the pitch the story and they flipped out over the keychain bottles. Fingers crossed just waiting to hear back.

Congrats guys. I'm still looking for a T shirt. It would be great to have the shirt with all the flames, your logo on back, and the gold seal on the left front chest.

Dear Vendor:

Thank you for your interest in providing your products to our stores. We have a strong belief in supporting local products and appreciate your time and willingness to present your items at our local vendor event held in Simpsonville, South Carolina in April.

After careful study of all the products presented to us, we are pleased to announce that your items have been selected.
The next step in this process is getting you set with our distributor. Please contact them directly to set up for distribution. I have passed along your selected items and cost over to John at:

We're in. So f'ing excited.

That's awesome! sending good vibes your way for continued growth and success!

Holy crap, that's awesome!

:clap::clap::clap:

It's been a while, busy in the kitchen. This is all the BI-LO stores we're in for now, more to come soon.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1440587677.105276.jpg

Str # ~~~~~ Add. ~~~~ Cty. Name
5421 ~Smokey Park Hwy ~ Asheville
5547 ~Hwy.# 9 Blk. Mnt. ~ Asheville
5288 ~Pisgah Forest ~ Asheville
5723 ~Knox Abbot Dr. ~Cayce
5722 ~Chapin Rd. ~ Chapin
5539 ~Old Grn.ville Hwy ~Clemson
5759 ~Forest Drive ~ Columbia
5065 ~ Garners Ferry ~ Columbia
5282 ~Devine St. ~ Columbia
5442 ~St. Andrews Rd. ~ Columbia
5742 ~Jungle Rd. ~ Edisto Island
5700 ~Macon Plaza Dr. ~ Franklin
5720 ~West Hwy. 160 ~ Fort Mill
5274 ~Hudson Rd. ~ Greer
5135 ~ Columbia Ave. ~ Lexington
5716 ~East Main St. ~Rock Hill
5097 ~ BI-LO Plaza ~ Seneca
5707 ~ Robertson Blvd. ~ Walterboro
5580 ~Emanuel Church Rd.~ W.Col.

This is a new sauce app. we just got on as well. Go check it out.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1440587758.154914.jpg

Cross posting from another thread because it's just as legitimate here...

I used up the remaining buttermilk I had by marinating boneless, skinless chicken breasts (butterflied) for the grill. The kicker was the OB's Irie Pepper Sauce I added to the mix. This is, so far, my hands down favorite way to use OB's. I saved one breast for the skillet and got great results there, too. This will be the method I use on fried chicken next time.

4 boneless, skinless breasts - butterflied
2 cups buttermilk
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp OB's Pepper Sauce
1/2 tbsp Sriracha

Mix marinade ingredients until salt and sugar dissolve. Add chicken. I soaked for 6 hours. Turn pieces every hour. I'd probably double the salt and sugar if only soaking for an hour. I went lighter on the OB's than most of you would but it still makes itself nicely known. Not sure if the Sriracha was necessary but it was already on the counter so I used it.

Cross posting from another thread because it's just as legitimate here...

I used up the remaining buttermilk I had by marinating boneless, skinless chicken breasts (butterflied) for the grill. The kicker was the OB's Irie Pepper Sauce I added to the mix. This is, so far, my hands down favorite way to use OB's. I saved one breast for the skillet and got great results there, too. This will be the method I use on fried chicken next time.

4 boneless, skinless breasts - butterflied
2 cups buttermilk
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp OB's Pepper Sauce
1/2 tbsp Sriracha

Mix marinade ingredients until salt and sugar dissolve. Add chicken. I soaked for 6 hours. Turn pieces every hour. I'd probably double the salt and sugar if only soaking for an hour. I went lighter on the OB's than most of you would but it still makes itself nicely known. Not sure if the Sriracha was necessary but it was already on the counter so I used it.

Sounds like a winner. Will be trying this weekend.
Cheers

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1448665508.983721.jpg

#shopSmallBusiness #supportLocalBusiness This #weekend only #bogo #BUY1GET1FREE #orderup #hotsauce #instagood #peppersauce #buylocal #supportlocal #travelingpeppersauce #spreadTheHeat #onelove #orderup #obsIriePepperSauce

It's been a while, we've been busy getting ready for our new edition to the S.O'B family. Just a few weeks and it's go time.
So if you buy a 5 oz. bottle you get a keychain PEPPER SAUCE for FREE. This weekend only.
We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom