OB's IRIE SAUCE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
trail-tailor.com
OK guys, You know I love my eats along with a lot of you. I ordered some OB's pepper sauce to help a new company, forum member out. This is a Trinidadian based pepper sauce IMO and any Trinis would be proud of this recipe.

I received this today and used it with my meal. (Grilled ham steak, beans and cornbread) I must say this is one of the best pepper sauces I have ever eaten. Has that spicy mustard vinegar taste with a slow lingering heat.... Great balance of flavors.

You guys also know I always help and support MUD members every chance I get...

So, I will pay for the next 12 individual bottles sold (you pay shipping, I pay for product)

I am really enjoying this product and plan on ordering more for gifts and personal family use. I am in no way affiliated with OB's just like what I tasted....

Order via email... Obsiriepeppersauce.marinade@gmail.com

S & S please email me with the bill and I'll take care of this in advance for the next 12 MUD members to enjoy. Let me know who gets this offer as well.

Thanks and good eats fellas,

J

P1020770.jpg

P1020773.jpg

Last edited:
Email sent...thx!

-Daniel Kent

Emailed! Thanks J!!

email sent

Thanks J :)

Glad you guys are taking me up on this sauce...

Sean, it was so nice to speak with you this morning. After we talked I emailed my old friend Tomari. He used to bring shark and bake to work a few times a week. I changed up my menu for today and tried my hand at this…His wife Leanza sent me her recipe for “Bake”… mine turned out OK for my first go at it I think.. (a roast or baked “Bake” is like a firm spiced biscuit, IMO) Sean can elaborate more if he wishes to. The most traditional way is to fry the bake.

Today’s lunch was Shark n Bake with a Curry Potato and Chickpea side. Some put slaw and a dressing on it, but I like to taste the fish and bake. (of course I didn't have shark, saltfish or any of the traditional fish so, I used flounder.. it was good. Mahi Mahi, Swordfish or Roughy would have been a meatier/ better choice though) I used my rub on the grilled fish.

I wish I had a Carib Lager to go with this, but a Guinness played well with the meal…

Oh yes, and a little OB’s pepper sauce to add to the complex flavor profile..

Enjoy and eat your hearts out fellas,

J

P1020780.jpg

P1020782.jpg

P1020789.jpg

P1020788.jpg

P1020798.jpg

Dude. I need to step my game up. That looks delicious.

Man, next time I am at your place, you're cooking! That meal looks awesome. Order incoming IRIEOB1

Man, next time I am at your place, you're cooking! That meal looks awesome. Order incoming IRIEOB1

Ok OK OK I can do it Jas. This stuff arrived perfectly with my cold... it has opened me up for sure... you subscribed...

You ought to see what I'm eating now.... stay tuned.. ha

J

Ok got all the emails MUCH THANKS to everyone for trying. Those who sent payment through paypal your orders will be sent out tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

5 payed 7 total so far. I gave a case to trollhole to take to the sc meeting/camp out this weekend so hoping they got to try/cook with it.
Going great so far.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Excellent....The other bottles will go soon enough. Marshall will be a good resource for sure...

Marshall, I PM'd you on a carb I have of yours... ;)

J

looking forward to it. I dont eat much spicy foods anymore, but the misses loves it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom