1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

north west washington??

Discussion in 'Trails - Events - Expeditions' started by PHAEDRUS, Sep 8, 2003.

1. PHAEDRUS

PHAEDRUS

Hey all,
    Just checking to see if anyone here knows of some good trails in the Bellingham area. My rig is a 92 with ome lift running 33"s. I am specifically looking for some trails that a stock 80 might be able to bypass the good stuff and still come up. any input would help I just am missing Utah and the proximity of af canyon and Moab and need some good rock runs.
    Dave

2. lovetoski

lovetoski SILVER Star

3. PHAEDRUS

PHAEDRUS

Thnks for the heads up on these guys I have driven past their place but have never stopped. will have to soon I guess. Saw they had billsteins on sale and started salivating.
    Dave

4. montocr

montocr

I live in Arlington. I usually head up highway 2 to reiter-just past Goldbar, sultan basin, etc. There is a lot of variety, and close to home. I never have wheeled with another 80 series cruiser though. Most everyone I know has Jeeps or toyota p/u's. I have a 96 with 5" and 315/75/16 mtr's, lockers, 4.88's, arb rack and bullbar, kaymar bumper, etc. I just sold my 93 with pretty much all of the same accessories. We should set up some sort of run. I don't know anyone in the area that has a modified 80 series, but have seen a few around.

Carl Montoya
    montocr@yahoo.com