craigslist no affiliation: 2013 Land Cruiser - $40000 black, 81k miles Boulder CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seems like an awfully good deal on a 2013 aside of the horrific wheels. Posted only 6 hours ago so good luck to someone!

2013 Land Cruiser

00S0S_kWQH4wceA9t_600x450.jpg

text from the ad:

I'm Moving overseas and need to sell the best vehicle I've ever owned. I have used to vehicle to commute between Colorado and Oklahoma, So mainly highway miles... You need to come look at this to appreciate it. I have 22" Custom wheels that helped the driving quality even more. I have priced it to sell and this is my Rock Bottom Price, Look on NADA and you'll see trade in is 44k, so i have priced it low to sell fast.

The 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser is an off-road icon, and over decades it's grown into more of a well-rounded--and still very rugged and off-road capable--large luxury SUV. Compared to other large luxury sport-utility vehicles, the Land Cruiser is less showy and glamorous, yet it strikes a great balance between family utility, highway comfort and off-road ability. For a family that needs towing ability on the weekends, in a luxurious vehicle, it's a good choice, with excellent safety (including ten airbags), has three rows of seating.

The Toyota Land Cruiser gets updated exterior styling for 2013, with a new grille and HID headlamps; new taillamps with LED running lamps; and redesigned outer side mirrors. Fenders have also been enlarged for a more rugged look. Otherwise, the premium navigation system that's included in all Land Cruisers now also includes Toyota's Entune multi-media and connectivity interface, with mobile-apps capability. A host of features that were formerly options--including rear-seat DVD entertainment, rain-sensing wipers, a color-keyed rear spoiler, a center-console cooler box, a Bluetooth hands-free interface, headlamp washers, heated second-row seats, and added leather trim--are now standard.

Damn! That will not last. If only my house refi were done already...

Yeah, its a deal if it checks out. If it was not black I would have been calling.

It's gone - I was texting with him Thursday, but he already had some guys lined up to look at. I offered to go check it out last night but didn't hear back. Texted again today and no response and ad is deleted. Ran the Carfax on it too, and it was clean. Bummer - someone got a good deal!

In the market for a 200, will jump on it if I am closer!! One of the best deal !!

Did anyone here on MUD ever check this one out?

I was able to get this one for $39k, anyone want some 22's? :)

congrats. I recall there was an issue with the sunroof. did he get that fixed?

No interest in 22's but have a extra set of rock warriors with tpms and ok tires if your interested and picking up local. One wheel has a scrape on the face and needs to be touched up or refinished but price would reflect that.

congrats. I recall there was an issue with the sunroof. did he get that fixed?

No interest in 22's but have a extra set of rock warriors with tpms and ok tires if your interested and picking up local. One wheel has a scrape on the face and needs to be touched up or refinished but price would reflect that.
The sunroof was done at Boulder Toyota, curious about the story on that, he told me a rock on the highway hit it and cracked it. What did he tell you? I was planning to craigslist the wheels and look for a trade for some Tundras. Pls PM me pics and info about your set.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom