Nitto terra grappler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any body has had 285/70/17 Nittor terra grappler E rated on their vehicle ?since i got these new tires on new 17x9.0 rhino imprial wheels i have had all kind of vibration and wobble specially around 50 and up and as i take my foot off GAS i get lots of shack i have had them balanced 3 times by brand new equipment and they balance perfectly but every time they balanced them they were off a little .it is very disappointing after spending that kind of money it sure take the excitement of going any where.thank you

I have the same tires in the same size. They ride like the factory tires to me and have been great off road for a set of all-terrains. I have never heard of that line of rims however. It is possible a rim is out of round. It is also possible the shop you are using is used to doing small car tires and not truck tires as I have had that issue in the past.

I'd suggest having the rims/tires separated, have the rims checked/balanced separate from the tires. It's clear that its your new set up, you just have to figure out why the shop can't get them balanced correctly.

Alternate plan...use air soft pellets, I've been using them to balance 35" Super Swampers and Michelin XL/XML's without any issues...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom