Nice cooler at Costco... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Skillet

Skillet
Threads
In case anyone has a 3 MFC rack on their bumper, like my Manafre, Costco has a very nice little soft sided cooler with three smaller individual coolers that fit inside.

Even if you don't have the rack, it would fit nicely in the back seat.

The cooler fits perfectly in the rack with a little room to use the side pockets.

Probably not for extended outings but great for day trips or overnighters with the family and it has a nice padded shoulder strap to carry.

$30...seemed like a steal to me...
cooler1.jpg
cooler2.jpg
cooler3.jpg

I saw that the last time I was there. Thought about it more for picnics where you want to separate the stuff you bring. But I can also see it a a day-or-two kind of cooler.

Hey. Got a more detailed description? I want a few of these for canoe camping, but can't find it on their website. Any chance yo goty a link?

Hey. Got a more detailed description? I want a few of these for canoe camping, but can't find it on their website. Any chance yo goty a link?

Well, funny...

It is made by Timber Ridge and here is their catalog...

They have some camo coolers but not the one I bought.

I tossed the packaging in today's recycler but I will try to get an item # for you.

I just bought the Timber ridge cooler from Costco today. We intend to use it on a family trip we are taking in a week. Can you tell me if it keeps drinks cold for a long period of time?

Saw that one and thought it was cool, also saw the metal Igloo. I'm wondering how well both do at keeping things cold. The old metal Coleman's kinda suck..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom