Next Keystone Cruisers Run Is 9/17 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Threads
Let's wheel! :steer:

I am in %100! How about RC I have a pass to use.

I'm okay with RC

Bringing my 40 unless it is raining or snowing! top is still off for the good weather.

I bet Vince is dying to try out those new tires on the trail!

Last edited:
I won't be wheeling...put my truck up on the lift to give it a once over, and found my r/r control arm mount swinging in the breeze :eek:

Must have happened a CMCC, because I have not been driving it since. It's strange, I didn't notice anything wrong on the drive home.

I'm still coming out to passenger/spot, and enjoy the company.

1304.JPG

I won't be wheeling...put my truck up on the lift to give it a once over, and found my r/r control arm mount swinging in the breeze :eek:

Must have happened a CMCC, because I have not been driving it since. It's strange, I didn't notice anything wrong on the drive home.

View attachment 1321636
Damn. I've started crawling under mine to look around before driving home.

View attachment 1321636
Custom three link with panhard, bitchin'! Should flex even better now.

Reactions: SAS
I'm in - my wife just agreed to her first ever wheeling trip!!
Cool! So far it looks like Vince in his 80, Andy in the red Taco, Andy Marquardt in his red truck, and me in the topless 40. Greg gonna tag along for a ride, wow, that's a switch! Stosh told me he's trying to get ahead at work so he can make it. Weather supposed to be nice, sun and some clouds, so far no rain predicted until evening. Let's figure on meeting at Rausch about 8:30, hopefully all registered and ready to go down the trails shortly thereafter!

I'm in unless something catastrophic comes up at work. Looking forward to it!

This will be a good group! Will be a pleasure to see Stosh back on the trail- in a 60 or an 80 though, which truck????? None of the newer members gonna be able to make it?

Last edited:
I'll be in the 60 Gary. The 80 is still a work in progress. Finally got the factory locking axles F/R and the stand alone harness to get them working. Still up in the air on a power plant for it though. Been thinking of jumping into the deep end of the pool and swapping in a 4.7 2UZ, but really want it on the road for the winter months so I can garage the 60, so that may wait until spring.

I'll probably have one of the kiddos riding shotgun too. See you guys tomorrow.:steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom